✿48

The day went so fast, and tomorrow will be the day of their awaited performance. Beomgyu went home alone, feeling hungry to the point that he ran into his neighborhood from excitement. A part of him is hoping that Yeonjun is there, waiting for him.

He could hear the sound of the television from the living room, and the light inside the house made him realize that he is waiting for him. "I'm home!" Beomgyu looked around.

He could smell the delicious foods on the table, and he saw Yeonjun sleeping on the sofa. Beomgyu looked at his wristwatch, realizing that it's almost 10 in the evening.

"Thank you for the meal, my love." Beomgyu moved the hair that covers Yeonjun's forehead. He could tell that his boyfriend was in a deep sleep when he heard his soft snores. He kissed Yeonjun's forehead as he decided not to wake him up. He ate everything on the table, and he washes the dishes without making any loud noise.

Beomgyu took a quick shower and wore his favorite PJs, and he turned off the television in the living room. His boyfriend is still sleeping, and he decided to carry him to the bedroom. Yeonjun could feel like floating, causing him to be awake.

"I'm sorry to wake you up. I'm just going to lay you on the bed, and you can sleep." Beomgyu softly said.

"Are you done eating?" Yeonjun's sleepy voice was too adorable for Beomgyu's hearing.

"Yes," He answered as he laid Yeonjun down carefully.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice that I fell asleep." Yeonjun yawns.

"It's fine. I got home late, and I know you're tired from cooking our delicious dinner. I will be expecting you in our band performance tomorrow." Beomgyu laid beside him.

"I will be there, and I'm going to take you to a memorable date after your performance," Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu's smile widens. "I'm too excited to perform tomorrow! I bet it will be one of the best days of my life." He hugged Yeonjun from too much happiness and excitement.

"Yeah, it will be. Good night, my little bear." Yeonjun hugs his boyfriend like a pillow.

"This is how I imagined myself in the future, doing my passion and being supported by a loved one. Whenever I come home, there will always be someone waiting for me, and I know that it's you. I love you, and good night my love." Beomgyu softly said, burying his face on Yeonjun's chest, and he fell asleep.

~~~

"Don't worry! I reserved two spots in front of the band for a closer look! I know that your lovey-dovey wants to see you!" Soobin was stuck with the grim reaper the whole day since Beomgyu is busy with the band.

After their class, Soobin immediately pulled Yeonjun to the grandstand before it gets too crowded.