✿31

Yeonjun wipes away his tears as he lets out a chuckle because Beomgyu looks very happy. This day might be traumatic and unforgettable, yet Beomgyu replaced them with a new beginning. He can't explain how much he can do for him, and he loves Beomgyu so much.

It might be late, but Yeonjun is glad to cross paths with the man he loves the most.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry," Yeonjun cutely said, touching his stomach.

"Mmmkay! I made these foods with Soobinie, and I hope you like it!" Beomgyu pulled the chair, offering Yeonjun a seat.

They ate together without making any noise, and Beomgyu is observing his facial expressions. Yeonjun is eating like he is hungry for a decade. He keeps on showing different foods in his mouth.

After eating, Beomgyu breaks the silence. "Is it delicious?"

"I almost ate everything, so the answer is obvious. Thank you for making me taste some homemade foods again." After wiping tissue on his lips, Yeonjun smiles.

"I'm glad you liked it. Let's spend the rest of the night in front of the bonfire." Beomgyu laid a blanket on the sand.

They sat together as they stare at the night sky. The sound of the water waves on the sea is relaxing. Both of them are not yet ready to leave that place, even if they need to wake up early for school tomorrow.

"Can we sleep here tonight?" Beomgyu blurted out.

"I like the idea, but how about you? You might get cold here," Yeonjun said.

"I can sleep anywhere, and besides, you're here." Beomgyu plays his fingers, biting his lip as he could feel himself blushing.

"Alright, my sweet bear! Let's just go back early in the morning to prepare for school." Yeonjun is about to lay flat on the blanket, but Beomgyu pulled him, causing him to lay down on Beomgyu's left thigh.

"Feel free to lay down on me. What do you want to do before we sleep?" Beomgyu is playing Yeonjun's soft hair with his fingers.

"Let's just talk and get to know each other. Can you tell me your dreams after studying?" Yeonjun looked into Beomgyu's eyes. The view of the night sky, full moon, and Beomgyu's eyes feel ethereal for him.

"Without worrying about my death, I wanted to study in a music school in college. I wanted to become a musician, then I'm going to live in a simple house, with the person I wanted to grow old with. How about you?" Beomgyu smiled.

"I enjoy performing on stage, and I wanted to be a professional dancer. But when those tragedies happened, my dreams faded, just like how my hope disappeared. In that time, I just want to survive, without knowing what I can do to have a better future." Yeonjun paused.