✿20

When Beomgyu entered the school, he was greeted by the awkward silence and glances of students. The band rehearsals will resume next month, and he is relieved because he knows that there will be awkwardness. He hasn't seen Taehyun in school after that confession. He did his best to think about positive thoughts to ease himself.

He is happy because he can eat with Yeonjun every day without worries. They are eating at the usual roof, and Soobin is also there to join them.

"I knew that you will follow him, and I know that something has progressed between you both. I'm so proud of you for following what you really wanted!" Soobin patted his friend's shoulder.

Beomgyu is grateful that Soobin never doubted his decisions. "Thank you for being so supportive!"

"Thank you, and we're not yet in a relationship. We're just, like in the courting stage." Yeonjun said.

"Good thing that we are classmates, so you love birds can see each other every day, right Yeonjun?" Soobin tried to initiate a little talk since he feels like he's the third wheel.

"Yeah, right," Yeonjun smiles as he got something on his bag. "Hey little bear, I made something for you. I hope you will like it."

He gave a lunch box, and Beomgyu can smell the delicious scent of the Aglio e olio. "It's one of my favorite dishes," Yeonjun added.

Soobin wanted to slap the back of his friend, but he chooses to behave to not ruin their moment.

"Thank you, I could eat anything if you're the one who cooks it." Beomgyu's smiling widely, exchanging looks on the food and Yeonjun.

"I could even eat you if you wanted to." Those words carelessly slip from Beomgyu's mouth.

Yeonjun was taken aback, while Soobin can't control himself anymore.

"I never knew that my friend can be dirty-minded!" Soobin started hitting Beomgyu's shoulder using his left hand.

"Wait, did I just say it aloud?" Beomgyu said in disbelief, pointing at himself.

"You did, you naughty little bear!" Yeonjun is smirking at him.

Beomgyu slapped himself, shaking his head in embarrassment. "What the fu—"

"Jeez, stop cussing!" Soobin pinches Beomgyu's ear to stop him from cursing aloud.

"Let's all eat now before Beomgyu could eat me like a hungry little pervert!" Yeonjun likes to tease him.

"I'm not a pervert!" Beomgyu shot a glare at Yeonjun as he angrily shoves the pasta on his mouth, chewing it.