Surviving World Z Pt. 5

Previously:
I see Y/n walk out of the bathrooom with plain navy blue shirt and a white skinny jeans, she looks up at me and smiles which made me smile back but then it immediately vanished when I see a zombie behind her that she didn't notice, suddenly everything started to move in slow motion, "BABE, WATCH OUT!!" I screamed, I reached for my gun but then I realized that it was in the car, all of a sudden I hear a piercing scream, I looked back at Y/n and noticed that the zombie tackled her down to the ground and bit her on the shoulder, "NO!!!" I yelled.....................................................................................................................

~~~~~

Dinah's POV

I was on th other side of the vehicle when I suddenly Lauren yelled for her girlfriend, so I quickly around to see what was going on but then I was to late to when I saw a zombie bit Y/n on the shoulder, I quickly threw my knife toward it's head and it instantly killed him, I watch Y/n pushed the zombie off of her and stood up, holding onto her shoulder. "damn it" she quietly mumble than she quickly ran back into the restroom with her back pack, I looked at Lauren and noticed that she was crying silently so I walked up to her and said, "hey Ralph, I'm so sorry", she looked at me and says, "how could this happen? I just barely found her and a fucking zombie just took her away from me.....again" she fell down on her knees and began to cry uncontrollably, it hurt to see her like this so I picked her up and settle her down in the back seat after that I look towards the restroom then back at Lauren, "do you want to take care of her? or let her be a zombie?" I asked, she looked at me and said, "do what you want D, just as long as I don't see it", I nodded my head and closed the door then I took out my knife and made my way to the restroom.

I kicked the door open and was about to throw my knife but I stopped when I heard Y/n yell, "whoa, whoa, whoa, easy, easy" I see her holding up her hands at me, I take a quick look at her and notice that she was stitching up her bite wound, "how is this possible? you were bitten and you were suppose to be a zombie right now" I said, she through her head back and sighs, then she returns to stitching her wound, then she says, "yes I've been bitten but I feel fine, my body is not burning, my breathing isn't shallow, and I don't feel like I'm dying" then she stops what she was doing and looks at me, "two years ago my girlfriend was bitten by a zombie, she told me what she was feeling, the burning, the craving for meat, her breath was going shallower every minute, it takes a 15 minutes for those who got bitten to become one of them, anyways when she became one of them, she bit me" she said, she lifted her foot and took off her sock, that's where I saw a bite mark on her foot, "once she bit me and I stabbed her in the forehead with a knife, once she died, I didn't have it in me to end my own life so I waited but nothing happened and that's when I realized I'm immune to it" she said as she put her sock back on and hissed when she poured alcohol on her wound, I couldn't believe it, Y/n is freaking immune to zombies, oh my god Ralph is gonna be so happy to hear that, I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Y/n grunt, that's when I realized that she was trying to bandage her shoulder, I put my knife away and helped her, "and here I thought you girls were gonna leave me" she suddenly says, "I wouldn't do that unless Lauren said so which by the way is extremely heartbroken right now, so we better go tell her that you are still alive" I said once I was done, "oh shit!" she says as she quickly put on a new shirt and put on her shoes then ran out the door which made me laugh as I follow her.

Y/n POV

Once I ran outside, I noticed that Lauren had her head buried in her hands while shaking violently so I slowly walked to her door and opened it, "did-did you k-kill he-her?" she said between her cries, it hurt me so much to see her like this, "I'm alright baby" I said, she quickly looked my way, "Oh my god, baby!!!" she said, suddenly she tackled me down to the ground with her on top, I groaned playfully but she ignored me as she cried on my chest, I wrapped my arms around waist and just whisper sweet things to her until eventually she calmed down, then she lifted her head and looked at me for any changes, "how?, I saw you get bitten" she asked, "it doesn't affect me baby, I'm immune to it" I told her, she sat up and looked at me confused which made me sit up as well and started telling her exactly what I told Dinah. Once I was finish, she leaned her forehead against mine and whispers, "I thought I lost you, and I was thinking about ending my life as well' I leaned back and cupped her cheeks, "why would you think that?" I asked, she looked straight into my eyes and says, "because without you, I have no reason to live at all, even if with my family and friends here, they would try to cheer me up but I know I will never be happy again" my eyes became watery when she said that, I pulled her towards me and smashed my lips against hers, our lips moved in synced, tongues battling, sucking on each others bottom lip. It was starting to pretty heated but then we got interrupted with Dinah clearing her throat, "alright cut the lovey dovey shit, we better get going" she says as she walked around to the drivers side, we pulled away while breathing heavily, "I love you so much Lo, and I promise I will never leave you", she looked at me with so much love and a huge smile, "you better not, and I love you so much more baby" she says, then she stood up and help me up then we both sat in the back seat and now we took off to our journey to California.