Holiday: Valentine's day

Lauren's POV

   "*sigh*, finally!, I needed a girls day" said Dinah as she sat down at the booth. "So Lauren, how's little Michelle?" asked Ally.
"She's a handful but I love her with all my heart" I said smiling. "How come you didn't bring her?" asked Normani, "Oh Y/n wanted to spend time with her, so she took her to the zoo" I responded. "Yo, y'all know that it's Valentine's day today" said Dinah, we laughed at her then Ally said "Dinah, there's hearts and roses passed out everywhere, how can you not see that". I sighed and smiled a little, "Laur?, You alright?" asked Normani, " yeah, I'm fine it's just... " "you miss sexy time with Y/n don't you?" Dinah interrupted smirking.

  "Yes!, I miss it, don't get me wrong, I love my daughter but I need attention from my girlfriend, I miss the cuddling, the kissing, and sex...last night we were close to..you know, I mean she's was inside-" "ok! ok! We get it" Ally said. Dinah busted out laughing, "you see how frustrated I am now?" I said, " I can see that..haha..I don't know what to tell you Laur.." said Normani. The girls and I talked and played bowling for an hour, then I decided to go home so I hugged the girls and left the bowling alley. Forty minutes later I arrived at the house, I lean my head back against the seat and took a deep breath, then I got out of the car and head inside.

   Once I walked in I was surrounded by hanging hearts in the hallway.

"What the

"What the..." I said as I carefully walk through it, reading every card on the way, once I entered the living room, I gasped as I looked around.

" I said as I carefully walk through it, reading every card on the way, once I entered the living room, I gasped as I looked around