Little Jauregui

Hello, my name is Y/n Y/m/n Jauregui, and I'm seven years old and I live with my mommy, I think her name is Lauren, because that's what my Tio Chris and Tia Taylor calls her so I'm not sure since I call her mommy. Every since I was born, it has always been my mommy and I, I used to say mommy and me but mommy said that that's wrong so now I say mommy and I hehe. My mommy told me that I don't have a daddy but I don't care because mommy and I have a lot of fun together and I love her so much. Lately mommy has been hanging out with this girl name Lucy, she told me about her a lot of times but I never saw her in person. Mommy would drop me off at my abuela's house and pick me up when it is dark outside since July and it is now March, I miss her a lot, I miss having mommy daughter days but it looks like she forgot about me, maybe she doesn't love me anymore and that makes me sad. I gotta go now because my mommy is calling me. bye journal.

I closed my book and quickly hid it under my mattress then I walked downstairs, "come on mija, it's time to take you to abuela's house" said my mommy, I nodded my head and went outside the house. I got in the car and put on my seatbelt then I waited for my mommy to start driving. When my mommy finally started to drive, she keeps looking at me from the little mirror but I look out the window. "Are you excited about spending time with Tio and Tia?" I hear her say, "I guess so" I say to her, "are you ok mija?" she asked, I just nodded my head then it got quiet. I'm mad at her, what if she doesn't want me anymore?, maybe that's why she always leaves me at my abuela's house so she can have fun by herself, FINE! if she doesn't want me anymore then I can just live with my abuela and papa, or maybe I can find my daddy and go live with him instead. The car stopped, I look out the window and see my abuela's house, I unbuckle my seatbelt and got out of the car. I hear my mommy say my name but I just ran inside the house.

Lauren's POV

As soon as I parked my car in front of my parents house, I see my daughter quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car, I got out of the car and expected her to hug me like she always did but she didn't, I called after her but she ignored me and just ran inside the house. I think she's starting to think that I don't love her anymore since I've been dropping her off at my parents house three times a week to go on dates with my girlfriend Lucy, I sighed as I began to walk to my parents house. Just when I was about to open the door, my mom opens it, what broke my heart was when I heard Y/n crying, "what happened?" I asked, "she misses you mija, she thinks that you don't love her anymore, maybe you should cancel the date tonight and spend time with your daughter Lauren" my mom says then she walked back into the living room where my dad was trying to calm Y/n down, I didn't want her to feel like this so I took out my phone and called Lucy.
Phone convo,
Ring...Ring...Rin-

Lucy: Hey baby, are you ready for the best night of your life?

Me: I may have to cancel tonight babe, my daughter isn't feeling so good tonight

Lucy: oh, but tonight was going be a very special one, can't your parents look after her for you?

me: I'm sorry but she needs me right now, let's go out tomorrow night ok?

Lucy: Baby you know that I have a modeling gig in London for the next two weeks

Me: shit I forgot about that, ok I'll ask if my parents can look after her

Lucy: yay, and believe when I say that tonight is going to be the best one ever, see you in thirty minutes baby, I love you

Me: I love you too

End phone convo.

I hung up the phone and went to my dad, who was holding my mini me, I smiled as I kissed her on the cheek, "I love you so much baby, I will pick up at 8 and we'll have our mommy daughter time ok? I promise" I say to her, "you promise?" she asked as she stuck out her little picky, I smiled as I locked my pinky with hers, "I pinky promise" I said which made her smile, "there's that beautiful smile I wanted to see" I said which made my daughter giggle, I took her into my arms and gave her the best hug I can give, then a few minutes later I left to go on my date with my girlfriend.