she cheats #2 part 2

****Three months later***

Y/n's POV

It's been three months since I broke up with Lauren and I gotta say that I miss her so much, I just can't seem to move on from her, perhaps it's because she would text me everyday apologizing and would come by my house on weekends but either of my parents would let her in, I tried so many times to tell her that to leave me alone so I could move on but she would tell no, I wanted so badly to block her number but I couldn't find it in my heart to do it so I just ignored her messages. Megan and I however remained friends but sometimes we would kiss but that's it. It is Thursday morning which means I have another game which by the way our school is undefeated, today we are playing against Lasalle High School again and I'm dreading it, rumors has it that Camila is still with Lauren, it pisses me off because after all this time that Lauren has been texting me, she was still with her.

I was only way to school when I got a text from my mom saying that she is going out town for business and won't be back until three days, so I told her that it's fine and to be safe then she told me that she put some money in my bank account so I won't starve, I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I got out of my car and into the school, just when I was about to go to my locker, I hear someone call for my name so I turned around and see Camila walking my way. I sigh and gave her my best smile, "hey Camila, what's up?" I asked, "not much, just wanted to see how you are doing" she says, "I'm doing good, pumped up for the game today, are you?" I asked as I smirked, "oh yeah I'm ready to beat your butt" she says, then she started looking around which made me confused, "what's wrong?" I asked, "nothing, I was just wondering if you can help me with something" she says, "and what's that?" I asked, she clears her throat and comes closer to me, "do you know how to break up with a girl?" she suddenly asks, she's gonna break up with Lauren? why?.

"Um..did something happened between you and your girlfriend?" I asked, "no, Lauren is a great girl, she's everything, anyone could ever hope for", you got that right, "but I lost interest in her" she suddenly says, what the fuck, who loses interest in someone as great as Lauren?, "honestly I don't know to break up with someone over nothing, I broke up with my ex because she broke my heart" I told her as I walked to my locker, "I really thought that my girlfriend was the one for me but she isn't, I bumped into someone a week ago and I don't know I just want to get to know her" she says, just when I was about to respond I hear a familiar voice behind me, "hey babe, I thought I could come here and support you" says Lauren as she wraps her arms around Camila's waist, I took this time to look at her figure, she looks as gorgeous as always, "aw that's so sweet babe, by the way babe this is Y/n and Y/n this is my girlfriend Lauren" says Camila, I looked at Lauren and gave her a nod, Lauren just looks at me with hearts in her eyes, then suddenly her eyes turned to someone behind me and glared, I look at her confused then I turned around and see Megan, everyone parted as she walked towards me, I smiled when she gave me a wink.

	"Hey babe" she says as she kissed me, yes she knows about Lauren, "hey there" I respond, we kept looking at each other until we hear someone scoffs, we looked towards that person and see Camila and Lauren still standing there, "Megan this is Cami...

"Hey babe" she says as she kissed me, yes she knows about Lauren, "hey there" I respond, we kept looking at each other until we hear someone scoffs, we looked towards that person and see Camila and Lauren still standing there, "Megan this is Camila and Lauren" I says, "oh I met them already love, I bumped into Camila a week ago in the music store" says Megan, my eyes widen as I looked at Camila and she was looking down with red cheeks. It got me thinking, does she really have a crush on Megan or was she just trying to throw me off my game, "Anyways babe, Sanaa and the coach are waiting for you in the gym" says Megan, "ok thank you" I say then I gave her a kiss and we both walked away from the awkwardness especially away from Lauren's death glare towards Megan. "hahahaha so you're saying that Camila has a thing for me just because she thinks that we are together?" says Megan as we made it the gym, I had told her what happened this morning between Camila and I, "exactly!, I mean she didn't even fazed when we kissed in front of her" I told her, "well damn..well I guess I have no choice but to break her player heart because I have my eyes on someone else" she says, "Megan, I don't k-" she cuts me, "I know but I wasn't talking about you Y/n, I met someone at a party last week, he's funny, cute, sweet, and a romantic" she says, "that's good Megan, I'm happy for you" I told her, "hey listen, I always knew that we were never gonna happened because Lauren still holds your heart and I'm ok with that..here's my advise to you, if you truly truly truly know that she is meant for you, get her back...soul mates are hard to find and you're lucky to find yours right away....besides seems like she's gonna be single soon" she says.

Once she said that, I thanked her then we went our separate ways. I walked in the locker room and got ready for the game, once I got my jersey on, the door opens and in walks Sanaa, I smiled as we did our handshake, "how are you feeling y/n/n?" she asked, "please you know basketball gets me all hyped up, nothing and I mean nothing is gonna distract me" I tell, "that's what I'm talking about boo, alright come on, we still have fifteen minutes left so lets warm up" she says then I followed her out the locker. I put on my ear buds and began to jog around the court. As I was jogging, I was in my own world but I quickly snapped out of it when I bumped into someone, "I'm so sorry, I was in my own world that I didn't see you" I said as I took out my ear buds, "it's fine ba-I-I mean Y/n", I looked up and see Lauren standing in front of me, I smiled and said, "hey", she blushes and asks, "hey, is it ok if I talk to you?", I just nodded my head then we walked under the bleachers, "so what's up?" I asked, "I just want to say that I'm so sorry Y/n, in the beginning I had a slightest crush on Camila but that vanished after I met you, I fall hard for you the moment I laid my eyes on you. The two years that we've been together, Camila never even noticed me then suddenly that changed this year, for some reason she started talking to me, complimented me and even flirted with me...until one day she kissed me, I swear I pushed her away immediately but she didn't stop...then somehow it turned into a relationship...I'm sorry Y/n I really am, I hope you can forgive me, I'm still in love with you Y/n and only you" she says, "I forgive you Lauren, as much as I try to move on from you, I can't....but that doesn't mean I want to get back together with you....not yet at least, because you're still with Camila and I am not about to get in between you two" I told her, "what if I break up with her?" she asked, I sighed, you don't know it yet but Camila is already planning on doing that with you Lauren, "I'm still gonna need time" I lied, but luckily she bought it, she looked down and nodded her head. Soon I hear Sanaa calling for me so I hugged Lauren before I ran to my team mates.

~~~~skip to half time~~~~

It was half time and we were in the locker room, catching our breath. we were ahead by three points, "I am so proud of you girls, and I just want you to know that win or lose, I will still look at you as champions" said the Coach, then we started whooping and hollering, "ok ok, we have five minutes left so what you say we give the other team our best and win this game huh??" she says, we cheered and put our hands together, "GOOOOOOOOO COUGAR!!!!!" (I don't know their mascot lol) we shouted then we ran back out on court. There was five minutes left and we were up by two points, Lasalle had the ball but not for long, Sanaa quickly steal the ball from Camila ran down the court and Camila and I were right behind her, Sanaa faked a shot which made Camila jump to block, then Sanaa quickly passed the ball to me, I stood on the three point line and jump to shoot but suddenly Camila's elbowed me right on my nose which made me hit the floor hard, then last thing I heard was the whistle blowing before I blacked out.

A/n:
Here's your part 2. Not my best though. Part 3 anyone?
Until next time ❤✌