Separate part 3

"After only two years of marriage, singer Lauren Jauregui and wife, announce that they are separating, rumor has it that it had something to do with rapper Ty Dolla $ign. Witnesses say that they spotted Lauren Jauregui and Ty Dolla $ign having a dinner together, later coming out holding hands"

~~~~~Y/N POV ~~~~~~

As you can see, Simon agreed for us to be separated, luckily the PR was only for six months, which made us happy, also the girls weren't happy about it but we both told them that it was better this way than to lose their dream job so they supported the decision. Before Lauren left for her tour, we all spent time together, but mostly Lauren and I.

   We went on adventures, hiking, going to the beach, and having date nights, more importantly we just cuddle in bed, stealing kisses from each other and whatnot 😉, it was like our old lives was coming back, we also decided that she would spend her days off with me and her break with her family. Finally it was time for her to leave, all of a sudden she didn't want to go through with it, but I encourage her to do it. After fifteen minutes of encouraging and sweet talking, She finally agreed.

  Once the announcer called their flight, I gave each girls big hugs, "take care of yourselves and have an awesome tour" I told them. Finally I hugged my wife for a good two minutes, we finally pulled apart, "I love you so much babe, I'm gonna miss you" she said. "Same here hun, just remember that this separation will do us good, I mean look what happened in the past few weeks? We were our old selves and gotten stronger" I said as I cupped her cheeks. "Last call to Lima, Peru" said the announcer. I gave her one last kiss, with tears in our eyes, then she got her bag, said goodbye and went on the plane. The next day I was on my way to Vancouver with Alycia. 

 ***

    I got to hang out with Ty when I went to see the girls four months ago, I had three days off so I flew to where they were performing at. he called me superstar just because I let him date my wife, yes he knows about us, and he is actually pretty cool to be around. we became good friends, Lauren on the other hand couldn't keep her hands off me, I'm not complaining because I missed her so much, on the first day, after the performance, she literally ran off the stage, dragged me into the bathroom before someone sees us, where she wasted no time, taking off our clothes and got busy.

   Let me tell you this, I couldn't walk properly, it took me 10 minutes just to get to the uber while the girls showered. Once I got into my hotel room, I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep. The next day I woke up sore as fuck, so I decided to stay in bed and watch a movie for awhile, around one in the afternoon, Dinah texted me saying they wanted to hang out with me so I agreed to meet them at their hotel. I basically had to wear a disguise just to go to the girls hotel, they had the day off today, once I arrived at their room, the door opened and I was pulled into a tight group hug, eventually they pulled away so I can breath again. "Yo, why are you walking funny?" asked Dinah as I sat down on the bed. Lauren was smirking behind her, " I'm just jet legged" I lied but they believed me and went on with their business.

  Lauren sat behind me, pulling me to her front, "do you need a massage for your 'jet leg' ?" She whispered seductively as she bit my ear softly. I elbowed her in the gut and have her a glare, She groan lowly , "did you have to go rough on me?" I whispered to her. She laughed and said " I'm sorry baby, I just missed you so so much", I smiled and put my head on her shoulder and enjoying each others company.

  After awhile I felt her hand going under my shirt and started caressing my stomach, while giving me open mouth kisses on my neck, I tried my best not to moan, then she started going up slowly, I quickly grabbed her hand before she could cup my breast. "Babe, stop. The girls are literally in the room" I whispered, "I can't help myself, you look so hot right now" she said, I playfully rolled my eyes, and gave her a chaste kiss then I continued to listen to the girls conversation, suddenly I felt her member poking my lower back.