Fluff pt. 2

Please read the A/n in the end
Also Lauren g!p

Lauren's POV

       Once we got into the limo, I just couldn't wait any longer, I just had to have her right now so I went to close the partition up so the driver won't see us. Once it was fully closed, I turned to my girlfriend and quickly captured her lips making her moan, I lifted her up to my lap so she could straddle me. I licked her bottom lip for access which she granted, I was about to explore her mouth when she did something unexpectedly, she started to suck on my tongue which turned me on even more, I moaned into her mouth which made her smirk, little shit. I hiked up her skirt which made her gasp as she pulled away from the kiss, "babe, we can't do it in here, what if the driver hears us?" she asked while breathing heavily, I smirked as I slowly slid down the seat, "while you're just gonna try and keep quiet now won't you?, beside he won't hear us, the partition up" I said, as I gently rubbed her clit, which made her bite her lip so she wouldn't moan, I chuckled silently as I slid down even further until I was face to face with her vagina, I moaned when I smelt her arousal which got me hard.

I put her black lacey thong to the side and started to suck on her clit which made the gorgeous woman jolt forward, "Lauren, pl-please s-st-op" she moaned but I ignored her and continued to ravish her, she tried to pull away but I grabbed her thighs. "Lo" she moaned, soon she just gave up up and started to grind my face which made me smirk then I plunged into her tight pussy and started going in and out, making Y/n moaned out loud, "oh god!" she said as she threw her head back and arched her back, making her look so fucking sexy. I replaced my tongue with three fingers and started going fast while I licked, flicked, sucked and softly bit her clit. She screamed in pleasure when I hit her g-spot, I continued to hit that spot, making her moan even louder, soon her walls started to clenched around my fingers which made me go even faster, "I-I'm about to-" she says, "cum for me baby" I husked, soon she started to shake as she came all over my fingers, I continued to ride out her high, once she came down from it, she slowly got up and sat down while I was still laying on the floor of the limo, sucking the cum off of my fingers, "mmm" I hummed while looking at Y/n, she rolled her eyes and flipped me off which made me laugh, until we hear someone knock on the window, "clears throat, uh ladies we are here" says the Limo driver as he opens the door, "when did we arrived?" asked Y/n, "um abo-about 10 ago ma'am" respond the limo driver, when Y/n got out she looked down, so did I and noticed that he had a boner, Y/n glared at me and then she stormed into the house, I sighed as I got out as well and looked at the driver, "consider yourself fired, have a good night" I said then I walked into the house.

"Baby?" I said as I closed the front door, but I didn't get any response so I walked up to our bedroom that's where I heard the shower running in the bathroom, I sighed and decided to join her even though she might be upset with me. Once I was undressed, I walked into the bathroom and see her standing under the water with her eyes closed, I gulped as I slowly walked in the shower with her and started to speak, "babe, I'm-" but then I was cut off when she pinned me with my front against the shower glass, her body was pressed against my back, then suddenly she grabbed my member and begin to pump really fast, making me hiss "I told you to stop but you didn't, I told you the driver was gonna hear us now thanks to you he's always gonna be thinking about my fucking moans" she says in a low voice, "ba-babe, I did-didn't mean to-", "be quiet!" she says through her gritted teeth as she continue to pump me while her other hand cupped my breast, suddenly she stops, making me open my eyes and look her over my shoulder and see her bite her bottom lip, "although...I really enjoyed the sex" she says then she started to move her hand on my member only slower this time, "it was fucking hot" she whispered seductively in my ear before she took it between her lips, making me moan as she started to pick up the pace, "mmm, you like that daddy?" she moans, "fuck yes baby!, keep going" I moaned as I leaned back against her while she continues to stroke me. She started to go even faster while her other hand began to go down to my balls and started to play with it which made me moan even louder, "I'm-I'm cumming!" I moaned, "come on, cum hard for me" she moans, with that said, I came so hard, ropes of cum splashed against glass and was immediately wash away by the water, I leaned against the lean while trying to catch my breath, Y/n kissed my shoulder and left the shower.

Once I calmed down, I turned off the water, grabbed the towel and went into the bedroom, where I see my girlfriend, putting on her t-shirt, I dropped my towel and walked up to her. I turned her around and smashed my lips against her, making her moan, "you're not gonna need this, because we are not done it" I said as I took off her shirt and threw it behind my back then I threw her on the bed making her squealed, I smiled as I hovered over her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at me with so much love and that's when I knew that I can't wait any longer, "babe?-----will you marry me?" I asked, she looked into my eyes and whispers, "are you sure you want to baby?, I mean your career is just getting-" I cut her off, "I don't give a shit about my job baby, you are more important to me than anything in the world, I want this, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and be able to call you my wife instead of girlfriend, I want to start a family with you and you only, so--will you? marry me?" I said, she smiles at me then she nodded her head, "yes" she whispers, my eyes lit up and my smiles widen, "yes?!" I said with my voice cracking in the end, "yes baby, I'll marry you" she says.

I was so happy that she said yes, I was crying in happy tears. My girlfriend smiled as she wiped my tears away, "I love you so fucking much baby" I told her then before she could respond back, I leaned down and kissed her, pouring all my love into it. The next thing I know, I was laying on my back, we pulled away when air became the problem, she started kissing my jawline all the way down to my neck where she started to leave open mouth kisses, I turned my head to give her more access, I moaned when she started to suck on my pulse point, leaving a mark which I don't mind her doing, she started to grind my member between her fold, I held onto her waist and helped her grind into me more making her moan, once I felt her wet arousal coated on my shaft, I quickly thrusted up making her scream/moan, "ugh you're so fucking tight baby, it feels so good" I moaned as I thrusted into her in a steady pace, "come on daddy, I know you want to go faster and rougher, fuck me, ruin my tight pussy daddy" she says, she knew how to get me all riled up, my eyes were probably almost black when she said that, I quickly switched places with her and started to pound into harder and faster, Y/n was was in a moaning mess. I dipped my head between her shoulder and head and started leaving marks of my own. I threw my head back when she clenched around my member, "mmm" I moaned, "you like it when I do that, don't you daddy?" she says as she did it again, I growled as I flipped her onto her hands and knees, I slapped her ass and watched it jiggle, then I slowly re--entered her. I tugged on her hair and began to go faster again. "oh daddy, I'm about to-to cum" she moan, " hold it the fuck in, I'm almost there" I growled, once I found her g-spot, I continued to hit that spot over and over again, she clenched once again making me moan, I reached down and rubbed her clit really fast, "cum for me baby" I husked in her ear, she moaned really hard as she came, a few minutes later I came inside of her. I slowly pulled out of her, knowing that she was sensitive down there. Once I was out, she fell flat on the bed, making me chuckled as I laid beside her, she turned her head towards me and says, "I don't think I'm going do anything tomorrow because I won't feel my legs and my voice will be gone", I giggled as I kissed her temple, "don't worry about that baby, you can rest all day, I'm just gonna go do a few errands then I'll be home" I said, I looked down when I didn't get a responds and noticed that she was past out cold. I smiled and kissed her head one more time before I covered our bodies with a blanket then I turned off the lights, cuddled with my baby and let sleep take over.

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating as much anymore, but I will try and update as much as possible.
anyways here is part two, I'm sorry if it is short, I'm slowly getting out of my writers block. But
the one thing I realized is that I get motivated and write faster when I get a request or a one
word challenge, so if you have any request or if you give one word, I will write it down and
update it the next day.
Until next time✌❤