Bully

Here I am walking into school with my head down, just one more year and I'll be able to move away from everyone I know. You see I am a known as the blimp, meaning I'm barely on the radar in school and the only time I get notice is when I get bullied by the school's badass, Lauren Jauregui,  I quickly ran to my locker and got the books I needed then I ran to Art class which happens to be Lauren's class too. After fifteen minutes, the teacher had to step up for a bit so the class started talking to one another, I however was in my world while painting someone snorted behind me, I turn around and it was none other than Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren's best friend, she quickly grabbed my painting and showed to the entire class saying "look Lauser, someone's got the hots for you", I look towards Lauren and noticed that she was glaring at me, I gulp and quickly looked back down, I seen her stand up in the corner of my eye and walked up to my desk, she grabbed my chin and harshly whipped my head up to look at her, "get your head outta your ass, cause it's never gonna happen" she said to me with gritted teeth, then she took out a pocket knife from her boot and tore my painting in half, making everyone laugh, my eyes started to get watery but then it spilled when she slapped me across the face.

After class was over, I decided just to go home since I didn't want to get humiliated again. As I was driving home, my phone started to ring over and over again but I ignored it until I got home, once I did, I looked at it and see that I have three missed calls from "Babe" and 4 missed calls from my best friend Camila, I decided to call Camila but then I stopped when I noticed that she was already in class, "I'll wait until she calls again" I said to myself as I got out of my car and into the house, "sweetheart, what are you doing home early?" asked my mom, "I got humiliated in front of the entire class and I didn't want to be there" I told my mom truthfully, I would never lie to my mom, "oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry, if you want I can transfer you to another school" she says as she hugged me, "thanks mom, but I don't want to be the new kid again so I'm just gonna stick to this school" I said, "ok sweetie, you can stay home tomorrow ok?, I'll have the principle ask a student to bring your work for today and tomorrow" she said so I nodded my head and went upstairs to my room.

An hour later, my phone began to ring so I picked up and see that it was Camila so I answered it:

Y: Hey Cammie, what's up?

C: Mind telling me why you are not in school today?

Y: I wasn't feeling well in Art class so I decided to come home, plus my mom told me I can stay home tomorrow too

C: Ugh you are so lucky, you have cool parents Y/n/n

Y: I know right?

C: yes, anyways I just wanted to check up on you but I gotta go now the warning is about to ring

We both said our goodbyes, then just when I was about to put my phone down, it dinged so I checked it and it was from my girlfriend,

Babe😘😍😎: Date night tonight babygirl, dress casual, I'll pick you up at 5, I love you

That was she said, I looked at the time and it was barely 10am, so I decided to go with my mom to do some household errands and maybe we can go to the mall. (Skip 4 hours) "yes finally home" I shouted when we came inside the house with loads of bags in our hands, I set everything on the floor and plopped down on the couch which caused my mother to laugh, "oh come sweetheart, it was that hard, plus this is what you'll be doing when you live on your own" said my mother from the kitchen, "I know mom, but in the mean time, I'm gonna enjoy living off you" I said as I stood up from the couch and help my mom put away what we bought. Once we were done, I looked at the time and see that I still have 2 1/2 hours left before the date which I told my mom by the way, "well mom, I'm gonna take a nap for an hour, after that I'm gonna take a shower and get ready for tonight" I said to my mom, "ok dear, but remember to be back at 8, so you can catch up on your missing assignments and tomorrows" said my mom, I nodded my head and ran upstairs, turned on my AC, laid down on my bed and immediately fell asleep.