Dracula final part

Lauren's POV

It's been almost two weeks now, y/n and I had gotten close, I didn't tell her that Dinah and I were vampires yet, I wanted to tell her so many times but I just don't know how and I'm afraid that she would leave me. I was on my way back from the grocery store, I had y/n there and I told her that I was gonna cook food for he. Once I got home and grabbed the bags from the backseat, I heard some shouting going on in the house, followed by y/n shouting so I quickly ran inside and put the bags on the counter.
"What's going on?" I said, then I noticed that Dinah was in the corner defending herself while Y/n was glaring at her. "Your best friend here is insulting me!" said y/ n, "no I wasn-" Dinah quickly ducked when y/n threw a stapler at her.

    "She keeps calling me "your highness"!!, "Whatever you say, your highness", "yes, your highness"...she's implying that I'm a snouting brat or a know it all" yelled y/n, my eyes went big as I looked at Dinah. "News flash Hansen, I'm not...you don't know me and I don't want you to...I'm outta here" y/n suddenly said, then she grabbed her things and started heading to the door, I quickly got in front of her, "wait!..what about dinner? I wanted to loop cook for you" i said, y/n shook her head and said, "I'm sorry Lauren, but I don't want be here with her anymore...good bye" she hugged me and left the house. I looked at Dinah and said, "thanks a lot Dinah, I finally got a another chance in life with her and you scared her away" then I went upstairs and slammed the door.

Dinah's POV

"Shit!, I gotta fix this" I said to myself, so I grabbed my jacket and left the house to find Y/n. After thirty minutes of searching, I finally find her sitting on the bench in the park painting, I slowly walk up to her and called her name, She looks up at me and rolled her eyes, "what do you want?" She asked harshly, "I just want to say I'm sorry and believe me when I say that I wasn't trying insult you" I said, She scoffs and went back to painting so I took a deep breath and sat by her, "I've known Lauren for a long time...she used to be in this beautiful relationship with a wonderful woman" I said that's when she looked at me with....jealousy?.

    I smiled at her and continued, "Lauren and her girlfriend were head over heels for each other...Lauren treated her like a queen...so I...I started calling her "your highness" too because she treated everyone like family , She was kind, always smiling, and she was my best friend too" I started to smile when I thought of the queen, "what happened?" Y/n asked, I looked down and closed my eyes, "she was killed...she got stabbed in the back and was thrown off the balcony" I responded , I looked at y/n and see her covering her mouth with her hand.

   "Everyone misses her, but it changed Lauren forever...she wasn't the same person anymore until she met you...she's happier than ever and you remind me so much of her, that's why I call you "your highness", because I know she's gonna treat you like one..even if you two just met two weeks ago" I said. We sat there quiet for a couple of minutes until she spoke up, "you want to know what's strange?" She asked, " hmm? " I said, "even though I just met Lauren..it's feels like I've known her for a long time" she said, I looked at her and said, "perhaps you two were together in the past life" I said.

    "It kinda feels that way...I've always believe that I've had a life in the past and when I passed away...hundred years passed and I was reborn" she said. You have no idea. I smiled and said "I believe in past life too" she grins at me, "you're pretty cool to talk to D...guess I was wrong about you" she said, "tsk, girl please..I'm awesome to talk to" I said as I flipped my hair, making her laugh. "Can you please come back to the house?, Lauren is upset that she's not spending time with you" I said once the laughter dies down. She nods her head, gathers her stuff and walks back to the house with me.

Lauren's POV

I felt so upset when y/n left, I just laid in bed just listening to music, "i I can't wait for our baby to be here...have you talk to Mr. Owens about redecorating the baby's room?" asked Y/n, "yes my queen, but I've told him to leave the walls white", "why? , it's going to be too bright for him", "it won't because you are going to be painting it", "I love you so much" " I love.you more my queen and I love you too little one, I can't wait to meet you " I said as I kissed her stomach. I snapped out of my thought when there was a knock on my door, "Go away Dinah!, I'm not in the mood" I yelled, then suddenly the door opens, "are you in a mood to talk to me?", I opened my eyes and sat up quick when I heard y/n's voice, " you came back " I said as I slowly stood up.

Lauren Jauregui Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें