Alone Time

Y/n's POV

"Mmm...Lauren" I moaned as she continues to give me open mouth kisses on my neck, then she pushes me against a wall, starts fondling with my breasts and presses her knee against my center. I moaned as I grab her face and kissed her with all I had in me, making her moan as well. Once I dipped my hand down her pants, She pulls away, throws her head back and moan, I took this time to switch her around and now she was leaning against the wall. "That's it baby, want more?" I asked huskily as I rubbed her clit in circular motion at a steady pace , "oh god....yes....please....I want more" she says between breaths, I smirked as  I was about to insert my fingers in her, just then we got interrupted by a knock on the door, "Ugh!!" We both groaned fustratedly. I remove my hands out of her pants, making her whine but she buttoned up her pants and opened the door, "what is it?" She said annoyingly to the person in front of her, "we have a meeting to get to now Ralph so come on" said Dinah. "Alright, let me get my shoes and I'll meet you girls in the car" said Lauren, she closes the door, presses her forehead against it and let's put a huge sigh, I smiled, walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I just want some alone time with you" she whined as she leaned against me, " I know baby, me too but you working on the 7/27 album right now, so we won't have any until AFTER it drops and after the tour" I told her as I kissed her temple. "Now get going, you have a meeting" I said, pushing her out of the room, "noooo baby" she whined a she turned towards me, pouting. I smiled and kissed her pout away, "go" I said before I slapped her butt.

~two weeks later~

I was laying on Lauren's bed, watching Pitch Perfect 3 when the door open, just when I was about to see who it was, a body landed on me, making me groan. "What the he-" I was cut off witha familiar lips on mine, " mmmm" I moaned as I deepen the kiss. She sat me up and pulled my shirt over my head, then my sweatpants were next to go, I sat there as I watched her take off her shirt, I licked my lips when her breast were right in my face so I took one nipple in my mouth and began to suck on it. She moaned as she started to push me back down on the bed, once I let go of the nipple I switched to the other one and gave the same attention, "oh god..I want you so bad baby" she moaned as she took off her jeans, straddles me and kisses me hard. I was so turned on by her moans, I grabbed her waist and grinded her clit against mine, making us both moan, then I inserted two fingers and started to pump in and out of her a little fast, She started moving her hips in circular motion while moaning against my lips, I started sucking on her neck and was about to add a third finger when the door opened, making Lauren cover my body with hers,, "hey Laur, Simon called and -OH SWEET JESUS!-" Normani screamed and ran out the door. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! " yelled Lauren, I sighed as took my fingers out of her and got out of bed, "I'm so sorry Lauren, but Simon wants us at Sysco asap! " shouted Normani behind the door. I picked up my clothes and looked at Lauren, "well you better get ready" I said making her groan loudly, once I finished putting my clothes back on, I left the room, ignoring Normani's looks and walked out the front door.

~A week later~

Lauren and I were cuddling on couch, watching a movie with the girls when suddenly Dinah stood up so we all looked at her confused, "I feel like I want to eat at a restaurant tonight...who's with me?" She said, the rest of the girls stood up then they looked at us, Lauren and I looked at each other, Lauren smirked, making me roll my eyes and stood up, "I'm down" I said. "Awesome!!, What do you say Ralph?" said Dinah excitedly, Lauren glares at me then she nodded her head and went upstairs. "Lets get ready" said Ally, then we all went our separate ways, I went into Lauren's room, "are you mad?" I asked, Lauren turns around and glares at me, "yes!!, I am!" She said, "oh for the love of....*sighs*...look we're never gonna have alone time anymore, we tried but it didn't work because YOU are a famous person now, you're gonna be busy for the rest of your life and only have a little time for yourself or us...and I respect that" I said then I went into her closet to get ready, "but we have our moment tonight...the girls were going out" said Lauren softly, "no!!..we wouldn't!!, you wanna know why?..because if we refused to go then they could've just order take out and came right back home" I said as I slipped on my dress. "Well I don't want to go out!!" Lauren yelled , suddenly there was a knock on the door, "hey girls, we don't have to go out...we can always just order take out and watch more movies" said Ally through the door, "told you so" I whispered to Lauren then I looked towards the door and said, "no, we're gonna go out" , Ally said ok and left.