Holiday: Columbus Day

Y/n g!p

  Y/n POV

~~Industry ~~

   "Hey miss Y/l/n, finish your work and go home ok?" Said my boss, Mr. Renner. "Thank you Sir, I appreciate it" I told him, he smiled and left the office, I've been his assistant for two years now and he's great to work for. Suddenly my phone vibrated so I checked and it was from my girlfriend Lauren.

Cutie❤: Wingapo, stranger. Can't wait for you to come home, until then anah 😋

I smiled at the text, you see we dress up on holidays, since it's Columbus day, we are doing Pocahontas, she's Pocahontas and I'm John Smith but girl version plus I'm intersex so... Fifteen minutes later I was done so I picked my things and headed out the building so I can get my Indian princess 😉.

Thirty minutes later I arrived at our place. I quickly got my fake rifle and helmet from my trunk and entered the enemy line. I looked around in see nobody in the hallway and living room so I head upstairs to our bedroom. Once I got there, I saw no one so I quickly walked into the closet to change out of my clothes and into my costume.

 Once I got there, I saw no one so I quickly walked into the closet to change out of my clothes and into my costume

Then I headed downstairs again to check the backyard. Just when I reached for the sliding door, Pocahontas popped out of.nowhere and is now holding her 'fake' stoned knife against my neck. "Stranger...alone in the forest?...shame now you have to be punished" she whispered, sending chills down my spine. "Easy, there...I won't harm you" I said as I dropped my 'fake' rifle on the floor and raised my hands. She slowly removed her weapon and said "you turn...slowly", so I did as I was told. She looked beautiful in her costume as always.

     She smirked when she saw me checking her out

     She smirked when she saw me checking her out. "Wingapo" she said, I smiled, " wiinga-po" I replied copying John smith. "Normally I'd take you to my father but I don't want to" she said, I smirked and quickly kissed her, she giggled which made me smile, I pulled away, breathing heavily. "You know you hot in that outfit?" I said, she smirked, "I can see that, your mini you is gave it away" she replied. I looked down and see a tent in my pants, " what do you say Pocahontas?, Want to take care of this?" I said seductively as I pushed out bodies close. I looked at her and see her eyes turned dark, she bit her lip and said "yes, daddy", I lost right there when she called me that. I smashed our lips together as I tapped her thighs, "jump" I mumbled which she obeyed. I detached our lips and started kissing and sucking on her neck as I made our way up to our room, while Lauren moaning here and there.

    Once we got to the room, I laid down down in the middle then I took off my bag, necklace, blue tank top and boots. I hovered over her and looked at her appearance, "your gorgeous babe" I tell her, I giggled when I saw her blush, then I leaned down and kissed her softly. Soon we were in a heated make out session with clothes laying everywhere, just when I entered her, we hear crying from the other room. We huff an annoyance, "grr, it was getting good" I growled lowly, I looked at Lauren and she was pouting, "I'm sorry baby" I said as I pulled out. Lauren whimpered and whined but she put on her robe and checked on our daughter, Michelle, while I had to take a cold shower to cool down.

  I walked out fifteen minutes later and got dressed then I walked next door and see Lauren feeding our three month old, Michelle, I leaned against the door and smiled. Lauren looked my way and huffed, I chuckled as I made my way over to her. I kneeled down in front of my two girls, I kissed my baby on the forehead then I kissed my queen. "I miss our lovey dovey time" said Lauren in her baby voice, "I do too babe....I'm gonna go get us some dinner..brb.." I said, then I kissed her one more time and got up. "Oh by the way...Happy Columbus day" I said as I looked over my shoulder, I chuckled when I saw her glaring at me, then I left the house.

***
A/N
Here's another chapter
Until next time ✌❤