My best friend

A/n: I thought I write this down before it disappeared lol
Hope you enjoy it

G!p you

Lauren's POV

When I was in freshmen in high school, I got bullied on the first day by a couple of jocks and it was the worst day of my life, but then on the second day everything was different because when I walked into the school building, the same jocks that bullied me, walked up to me and apologies for bullying me which completely took me by surprise. After they apologized, they walked away fast so I went to my locker to get my books for first period, that's when I heard a girl's voice behind me, "hey, you're Lauren, the new student right?", I turned around and see what appears to the badass of the school, "um yeah, that's me" I told her, she smiles and sticks out her hand, "I'm Y/n, I'm a junior here, nice to meet you" she says, I smiled and shook her hand. "Listen yesterday I saw how those jocks bullying you so I took care of them for you" she told me, I was shocked when I heard her say that, "wait....you're the reason why they apologized to me this morning?" I asked, she smiles, nods her head and says, "yea, I don't like bullies" I raised my eyebrow at her which made her laugh, "I know I looked like a bully type but I'm not, I just straighten up those who bully others" she says, "well thank you for doing that Y/n" I said and she nods her head, then suddenly the bell rings so I said good-bye to her and walked to my first class.

~~~~

Ever since that day, Y/n and I have became best friends, we both had a lot of things in common like similar taste in music, our love for the beach, and lots of other things. She's been by my side all way through college, she's seen me through two relationships, Luis and Lucy. It's been six years now, Y/n finished college last year and is now working as a business woman, I still had two more years left of college and also I lived with Y/n because I didn't want to live in the dorms. So now I was in my class packing up my stuff, then just when I exit out of the room, I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around so I could yell at the person but then I stopped myself when I realized that it was only my boyfriend Brad, "hey babe, what are you doing here?" I asked as I gave him a hug and a kiss. I've been dating him for about eight months now and I was happy with him.

"what did you forget that you wanted to introduce me to someone special today?" he said once we pulled away, oh right I was gonna introduce him to Y/n today well because well I love her and I want them to become friends. "oh right I forgot, sorry" I said, he put his arms around my waist and says, "it's ok babe, so should we get going now? so I can take you out on a date" I smiled and nodded my head. Twenty minutes later, I arrived at Y/n and I's apartment, I see Y/n's car parked in the driveway, so Brad and I got out of the car and walked inside the house, "Y/n, I'M HOME AND I BROUGHT SOMEONE HERE TO MEET YOU!!" I yelled, "I'm in the shower!!" she yelled from upstairs, so Brad and I went into the living room to wait for her, "so how was your class?" I asked, "it was boring and I'm glad that it's over" he said then I snuggle into him while he wrapped his arms around me, "babe, can we make out?" he suddenly asked, I looked up at him and I nodded my head, so he turned me around and then we started to kissing, I really like him but sometimes his kisses are a little rough and sloppy which I don't like but he's my boyfriend so I don't want to say anything.

The kiss was getting intense, but we get interrupted by someone clearing their throat, we pull apart and see Y/n standing there with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised, man did she looked hot like th- wait what am I saying, I quickly got off of Brad and smiled innocently at her, she snickered at me which made me blush then she waited for me to say something, so I quickly composed myself and said, "oh right, I wanted you to meet my boyfriend Brad, babe this is my bestest friend in the whole world, Y/n", Brad got up from the couch and held out his hand, "hi, it's nice to meet you" he said, "nice to meet you too Brad" she said as she shook his hand, "so how long have you two been going out?" she asked as she took a seat on her favorite chair, "for about eight months now" said Brad while we both sat down, "and what are your intentions with my best friend?" she suddenly asked which made me widen my eyes so did Brad, "um....well uh *clears throat* I just want to make her happy" he says, I smiled as I looked at Y/n, when she didn't say anything, I was beginning to get worried.