Alpha and Luna Pt. 5

Two years later

Wedding Day (Y/n POV)

I was in Lauren and I's room, getting dressed for a very special event that's about to take place in an hour, Lauren was in another room with her best friend Dinah. I was both happy and nervous at the same time, happy because I get to walk down the aisle, nervous because everyone will be looking at me while I walk but hey that's what happens at weddings but still. I'm all shaking. Anyways after the whole Brad incident, Lauren and I went to every wolf clan and told them what the Moon Goddess said so now they were called: The Cabello Pack, The Hansen Pack, The Hamilton Pack, and The Jauregui Pack. Everyone loved it, my family were still called the Triple Moon Pack since it was given to us by the Moon Goddess herself. I snapped out of my thoughts when one the bridesmaids was waving her hand in front of me, "huh?" I said which made her giggle, "I said the wedding is about to start so come on let's go" she says and then she walks out of the room, I quickly grabbed my flowers and followed her out.

Once the slow music started, I took a deep breath and started walking down the aisle, I looked up and see Lauren looking at me with a huge smile and a tear falling down her cheek. I smiled at her as I continued to walk, once I got close to her, "you look very beautiful babe" she whispers which made me blush, "Thank you love" I said then I walked past her and stood by the priest. Suddenly the music changed to the wedding march that's when everyone stood up and turned towards the church doors, when it opens and in comes Camila in a beautiful wedding dress with her father by her side, yes today was Camila and Dinah's wedding and I was Camila's maid of honor. Every pack member was here to witness the two of them get hitched. I looked at Dinah and see her in tears and smiling as her mate was walking towards, I smiled and looked back at Camila who was also in tears while looking at Dinah.

(skipping Vows)
"Do you, Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen, take Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao as your lawfully wedded wife? to have and to hold, in sickness and in health til death do you part?" said the priest, "I do" said Dinah,  "and do you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, take Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen, as your lawfully wedded wife?, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health til death do you part?" asked the Priest, "I really do" said Camila which made the audience giggle, "If anyone thinks these two shouldn't wed, please speak now or forever hold your peace". When no one said anything, the priest spoke up once again, "It is my pleasure to present to you Mrs. and Mrs. Dinah Jane Hansen, you may kiss the bride", once the priest said that, Dinah removed the veil and gave Camila a sweet passionate kiss which made everyone cheer, I wiped away my tears and clapped my hands, then I looked at Lauren who was already looking at me with so much love, I bit my lips and turned back to Camila and gave her the roses back then she and her now wife started walking out of the church with rice thrown at them. When they reached the Limo, Camila threw her roses in the air which surprisingly landed in my hands. I looked up shocked then I see Camila smirking at me which made me roll my eyes at her. She laughed and went inside the Limo with Dinah and then they drove off.

(At the Reception)

The reception was in the back yard of the Hansen Pack Mansion, and let me tell you this, it was amazing, I danced for one whole hour and now I am finally sitting down, resting my feet and catching my breath, Lauren went to go get me something to drink and I was sitting there, I started to feel all hot, I thought it was because of all the dancing so I grabbed a napkin and wiped the sweat off my forehead, then suddenly Snowy started to whimper. "What's wrong Snowy?" I asked, "I don't know how to tell you this Y/N but....I'm trying to hold off the heat" she says, I sat there confused so I asked, "what do you mean? what heat?", "THE HEAT Y/N!!...YOU'RE IN HEAT" she growled, which made my eyes go big, "don't worry, I am doing my best to hold it in but it's gonna be challenging with our mate being all hot in her outfit" she says, I looked up and see Lauren walking towards me with two drinks in her hand, once again Snowy whimpered a little, "please stop checking her out, you're making it difficult for me" she says but it was hard because Lauren looked so hot and I can't help myself suddenly Lauren stopped and sniffed the air, "Shit" said Snowy.