kidnapped

Y/n's POV

I woke early this morning with a big ache in my heart, I sighed as I sat up on my bed and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes, as much as I didn't want to go to school I had to since I had the perfect school record and the perfect grade, I'm not a nerd or anything like that, I just want to get school out of the way so I can leave this place for good and start a new life with no more pain. At the beginning I had made a plan with my girlfriend but after a misunderstanding, she broke up with me, she wouldn't even let me explain myself, that was six months ago and I am still broken hearted. I looked at my alarm clock and noticed that it was barely 6:30am and school doesn't start until 8, but I got out of bed and put on my hoodie, knowing that I wouldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go for a walk behind my house.
It was now 7:15am when I came back to the house, as I was standing in the shower, I started to think about my life, all of a sudden I had this bad feeling that something was gonna happen to me soon and I couldn't shake it off, after fifteen minutes I got out and got dressed. I put on my black Adidas sweatpants and a plain white crop top then I threw on my black hoodie and grabbed my back pack. I took one last look in the mirror and went downstairs where my mom was cooking breakfast, "Good morning mom" I said as I walked into the kitchen and gave her a kiss on the cheeks, "Good morning sweetheart, you're not gonna eat breakfast?" she asked, "I can't mom, I just want to get a coffee from Starbucks" I said as I made my way to the front door, "wait, at least take a blueberry muffin with you" she says as she jogged up to me with the muffin, I didn't want to argue with her so I took the muffin and left the house.
I arrived at school with ten minutes to spear so I decided to go put my stuff in my locker and then go to the library since I had free period this morning. When I walked into the building, the first thing I see is my ex standing at her locker with her friends Normani and Dinah, which happens to be by mines. I took a deep breath because I know her friends were gonna talk shit about me they have been doing that ever since we broke up, I slowly started to approach my locker. "Oh look, here comes the cheater" I heard one of them say but I choose to ignore her and opened my locker, "you know what I'm glad that you left her cheating ass" said Dinah, "girls, leave her alone" said my ex which I was grateful for, "why are you sticking up for her Lauren you caught her in bed with another girl, you're suppose to hate her guts, not sticking up for her" said Normani, I closed my locker and walked away, "that's right, walk away bitch!" Dinah yelled after me as I walked towards the library. Once I walked in, the librarian greeted me so I smiled at her then I walked upstairs to the couch that was in the corner and began to read a book but once I opened the first chapter, I couldn't concentrate, my mind kept going straight to the memories I had with Lauren.

Lauren's POV

For the first time I have seen Y/n like this, when she walked inside she didn't look like herself, I couldn't help but feel sad for her, I never wanted to see her like that but I couldn't do anything because well she cheated on me with another girl. Six months ago we went to a party together and we ended up getting separated from each other, the next day I woke up cuddling with Dinah on the couch, I stood up and started looking for Y/n so I looked in every room in the house, some of them had naked people in there which was embarrassing, I was beginning to think that she went home last night but then when I opened the last door, my heart shattered when I see her laying in bed sleeping and cuddling with another girl without a shirt on. Just when I was about to run, Dinah came up behind me,

Flashback

"What the fuck!!", yelled Dinah, which made Y/n jumped and fell on the floor, and the other girl just started laughing as she looked down at Y/n who was groaning on the floor.
"Fuck off dude" I hear Y/n say as she started to get up from the floor, she stretched her limp then she looked towards me and smiled but immediately dropped when she saw me crying, "what's wrong babe?" She says as she walked towards me but then Dinah pushed her back, "what's wrong??, she just caught you in bed with another girl!!" Yelled Dinah.
Y/n looked at the girl then back at me and says "babe, its not what it looks like, that's-" she was cut when we both saw Dinah tackled down the girl off the bed, Y/n quickly ran to them and pulled off Dinah and stood in front of the girl, "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!!!" she yelled at Dinah, I can't believe she was defending that bitch, "why the fuck are you defending that bitch when your girlfriend is standing right over there?!" shouted Dinah as she pointed to me.
Once again Y/n slowly walked towards me but I held out my hand, making her stop where she at, I looked at her and see tears forming in her eyes, "Babe--you have to trust and believe me when I say that, this girl is my-" once again she was cut off by Dinah which was starting to irritate me a little, I wanted to her what she had to say.
"What are you going to say huh?, that it meant nothing? that it was a mistake?, we all heard these excuses and it's getting old, you don't deserve her Y/n, I never thought you would be the cheating type when I first met you but boy you proved me wrong" said Dinah as she snaked her arm around my waist and pulled me close to her.
Y/n just looked at me with tears now coming down her face, I looked away from her and said, "I'm sorry Y/n but it's over", "but I'm trying to explain myself here, please just hear me out...please" she begged but I shook my head and ran out of the room.