Mistake part 2

A/N: sorry if the time skipping confuses you, Enjoy
***

~~Three years later ~~

Lauren's POV

   It has been three years, Y/n moved out of the house the day after she/he broke up with me and I never saw him/her again. She/he broke his/her phone right in front of me before she/he left so I couldn't contact him/her. Why did I have to cheat on him/her?, I was perfectly happy until my desire for attention from her/his best friend ruined everything. His/her family pretty much hate me for what I've done, my parents were disappointed as well, but mostly my little sister wanted nothing to do with me since she and Y/n were best friends. I wanted him/her back so badly but when I went to his/her job, I find out that she/he quit on the day she/he moved out.

  As for y/bf/f and I, we felt guilty for what we did so we stopped hanging out and cut off all communication with one another. For two years, I had looked everywhere for him/her just so I can ask for forgiveness and beg for another chance but he/she was no where to be found, until last year, she/he showed up at a family gathering but with another person in her/his arm. I was so upset that I walked off to the pond to clear my mind, a few minutes later I was feeding bread to the ducks when Y/n sat by me, I couldn't hold it in anymore so I started crying uncontrollably as she wrapped her arms around me.

Once I had calm down, I told him/her that I missed her/him so much, that I regret my mistake, that I only wanted to be with her/him because I'm so in love with him/her still. She/he told me that she/he will always love me but he/she moved on and is engaged to the person she/he came here with. My heart completely broke when he/she said, I couldn't stand it anymore so I ran away as fast as I could, ignoring everyone who were calling my name. Ever since that day, I moved out of my house and flew to California to stay with my best friend Dj for awhile until I get my life sorted out which she understood.

~Present ~

     I got myself a job as a waiter/singer, well not like a famous singer or anything, just a local singer for a bar downtown of Miami, but I still love it. It has been almost eight months now, I came back from California after staying there for about four months. I sold my house six months ago and rent out an apartment close to the beach. My life was finally going again, and I haven't thought of you know who in a long time.

   I had just finished singing tonight, and now I was in my dressing room, getting ready to leave when there was a knock on my door, "yeah?" I shouted from the bathroom, " excuse miss Jauregui but there's someone here to see you" said Rob the security guard, "oh ok, send them in" I shouted, once I got dressed I walked out of the bathroom, only to find Y/n looking at me while smiling. "W-what are you doing here?" I said as I got my things ready, " I should ask you the same thing, I'm here because it's Tuesday " she/he said, Every Tuesday Y/n would go out and have a drink, "I work/sing here" I responded as I walked out the door with Y/n following me.

   Once the cool hit my face, I started walking towards my car when y/n spoke again, "do you still love me?" I sighed as I turned around, "I told you I'm always gonna love you...good night" I said, right when I turned to leave, she/he pulled me towards her/him and smashed her/his lips against mine. My eyes widen as I pushed her/him away, "what was that about?" I asked, " that was about me giving you another chance...I couldn't get married to someone else, I still see a future with you Laur...you didn't fight hard to win me back...but I'm here now asking you to be my girlfriend once again...so will you be my girlfriend? " y/n asked as she/he got in her/his knee.

   I punched myself hard just to see if I was dreaming or not, boy did I felt the pain, I immediately latched myself into y/n, making us both fall to the ground, then I smashed my lips on her/his. Oh my god, her/his lips were still soft as always, man I miss her/his lips so much. I pulled away and said yes to her/him, she/he smiled widely with her beautiful Y/E/C shining. "After almost four years of trying to win you back, I found got you...I love you so much baby, and this time I will not make anymore mistakes. I promise." I said.

Y/n took at me right in the eyes then she/he said "good because you're mine, and I don't want anyone touching or looking at what's mine" I bit my lip so I wouldn't smile big, which made her/him smile even more and kissed me once more. " let's go back to your apartment, I'm getting cold" she/he said, shivering a little, "that's your mistake" I said earning a playful glare from him/her. I told him/her to follow me in his/her truck, once we took off, I looked in the rear view mirror and smiled when I see Y/n waving at me. This time I'm not planing on letting him/her go.Ever again.
The End
***

A/n:
sorry for rushing but I was running out of ideas
Until next time ✌❤