She cheats pt. 2

Y/N POV

  It's been almost two months since I caught Lauren cheating on me with Lucy. I know some of you think I should leave her but I can't, I love her, I still see a future with her. Anyways I haven't gone back to the house yet, we took marriage counseling to help us get through this, which is working. Plus the counselor suggested that we should be separated for 60 days so here we are. Getting better, she is slowly gaining my trust again. We talk on the phone or text as much as we can. It's the last day and I was excited to be in my wife's arms again. Today is Ally's wedding so I got ready at the hotel, Lauren texted me saying she'll see me there, but I didn't reply because I was busy with !y makeup. Once I was done with everything, I got my keys and head to the church.

(Skip wedding) sorry was lazy lol

The wedding was emotional, or at least I was emotional because it made me think of my own wedding. Plus Lauren looked really gorgeous in her bridesmaid dress, I smiled when she first walked down the aisle, but she didn't see because I was in the back. The reception was fun though, I haven't danced with Lauren yet because she kept with with Dinah, Normani, and Ally. I was starting to get frustrated so I went up to the dj and requested a favor from him.

  Then it was time for the bride and groom to dance so everyone cleared the floor and Ally walked into the dance floor with her husband and started dancing. Soon everyone started joining in, all except Lauren, she sat on the table with a sad face, so I decided to walk up to her. She was looking down when I approached her and said "wanna dance babe?", She was still looking down when she shook her head and said "no thanks, just waiting for my wife".

  I smiled, signal at the Dj to start the song, then I looked at her once again and said "in that case, may I have the honor of dancing with my wife?", she quickly looked up at me with wide eyes. Then she smiles and takes my hand, I lead her to the dance floor just when our song came on, and started dancing.

   Lauren gasped when she heard it, I just smiled and said "so I have decided to come home tonight...I miss you so much...We all make mistakes but love over powers everything...and I love you so much that there's no point in leaving you". Lauren's eyes started to get watery so I wiped them away, "I love you more baby, and I promise to never hurt you again" she said. I leaned on a kissed her waiting lips passionately, God how much I miss these lips, Lauren tilted her head and deepen it, with our tongues battling and everything. Soon breathing became a problem so we pulled away, with our foreheads pressed against each other and continued to dance. 

  After ten minutes, we were talking and laughing with our friends when the DJ decided to turn up a notch. "Alright everyone lets get this party started!!!" He yelled through the microphone, once the music started everybody cheered and started going on the dance floor. Lauren dragged me onto the dance floor against my will. 

  Things got pretty heated between Lauren and I, she started grinding on me while I held her hips. I started kissing on her neck as roam my hands all over her body, soon she turned around and smashed her lips on mine, I pulled away and started grinding on her this time. We both started to get turned more until she gently but my earlobe "let's go home and make up" she whispered suductively, I missed and then we sneaked away.

  Once we got to the car, I stopped her. "Wait.." I said, she looked at me confused. I took out the velvet box from my pocket and kneel down in front of her, "will you be my wife again? And promise not to cheat on me again?" I asked, she nodded and said " yes babe, and I promise I won't cheat again, because you are my one and only" I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. "Lets make up now" I said as we hurried and got in to the car. Once we got home, we made up all night long 😉😉😉.

***

A/N
Heres part two, I know it sucks lol
Anyways have a good night or morning
Until next time ✌❤