Chapter 48

After the interesting events that occurred last night, Sam took me home. It was 7am and my class started at 8. I took a quick and washed my hair. I brushed my teeth and pulled out some clothes.

I put on a grey cropped sweater, black leggings, and my sperry's. I straightened my hair putting it into a high ponytail. I put on casual makeup and left the bathroom. My eyes went wide when I saw Kenzie laying face down on her bed.

"Kenzie your back!" I cheer running towards her engulfing her in a hug. "Yea, sorry about that." she said groggily. "Where were you?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Maria's." she said. I nodded collecting my stuff.

"Ready for class?" I asked her, she nodded standing up from her beanbag chair. She grabbed her bag following me out the door.

"Oh and me and Sam we umm..." she cut me off, "had sex." she laughed. "Shh." I pressed my fingers to my lips,
"It kinda just happened." I shrugged.

"That's what they all say before they get pregnant." she said. "Ohh shut up Kenz." I playfully nudge her. We went our separate ways as she went to Band and I went to Health. Fuck health.

I take a seat in the 3rd row slumping down in my chair. I pulled out my phone and checked my texts.

24 new messages

From Best Friend💋💀💗: TWO
MORE WEEK BABY!

From Fuckboy Gilinsky🌿🚬: Sam won't stop talking about you, I hate you Maggie.

From Jackie Johnson🔥💜: You got Sammy boy whipped

From Mom❤️👩: I miss you sweetie! Call me when you can

From Sammy😍👅💦: We have to talk once your class is over. Btw I changed your emojis last night;)

I ignored the rest and smiled at the last one. Was Sammy going to ask to get back together? I don't know if I can handle all this crap. He's so addicting and I just want to punch him in the face for being so damn attractive. Ugh he makes me frustrated.

Class ended and I went straight to my room. Kenzie got a detention for skipping so I was by myself. I fall on my bed closing my eyes. I heard faint knocks on the door. "Hey Sam?" I said confused. "What are you doing here?" I shut my room door. He sat down on the end of my bed, patting the seat next to him. "I have to tell you something..." he sighed. "Shoot." I reply.

"I've been a wreck for the past year. I had this amazing girlfriend. She has beautiful brown eyes, long hair, a fucking beautiful smile that could make world stop, hell of a body, and the greatest personality. She's the girl of my dreams, I love her more than I've loved anyone or anything in the world. Seeing her with anyone else would just kill me. I hope she knows how much she means to me and how much I would go through just to have her back. I miss her." tears failed to escape my eyes. He was focused on me as I engulfed him in a hug.

"I miss you too." my voice below a whisper.

"You know if two people are meant to be, they'll eventually find their way back." he quoted. I smiled playing with the hairs on his head.

"Maggie Nicole Stell, will you be my girlfriend, again." I giggled.

"Nope." I state giving him a peck on the lips. "I'm just kidding, of course I'll be your girlfriend." 

This chapter sucks but next chapter will be so cute I fucking promise. love you guys xoxo

twitter: wilkasf💭