Chapter 25

From Maya Papaya: CHECK YOUR INSTA RIGHT NOW

I open the insta app and see pics of Sam and Ally kissing all over my feed. I feel my heart fall and my head can't stop spinning.

"No" I said stating to cry all over again.

"I thought Sam loved me but he's kissing another girl" I said sobbing into my hands. "I'm so sorry" my mom said comforting me. "I'm leaving" I said grabbing my keys. "Come on Mags talk to him first" my mom pleaded. "He promised me twice now. I'm done" I said continuing to walk out.

"Mags stay with instead of leaving. It's not gonna do anything" she said to me basically pleading. "Fine" I say caving in.

Not a moment to soon, Sam woke up, jumping out of my bed.

"Hey Mags" he said with his sexy morning voice. I was still pissed at him. "Fuck you Sam were done" I sob. "Woah hold up wat did I do this time" Sam said giggling a little.

"Oh so it's funny. Here explain this you dick" I said showing him the pic and I walked past bumping his shoulder "Can I explain" he pleaded. "No I have it figured out now. U lied to me twice and I shouldn't have trusted you. I loved you Sam but to you it was all an act. I'm not one of your toys" I spat.

"You never were...I'm in love with you" he says just standing there like his feet were glued to the floor. I just kept walking and stuck my middle finger up.

He did it to me again.