Chapter 50

"Sam." I slightly shake him.

"What's wrong baby?" Sam's sexy morning voice asked below a whisper. His hair was disheveled and his body was entangled with mine.

"I'm hungry." I mumble into his chest.

"Do you want cereal?" he sits up a bit. I nod and we slide out of bed. I put on my undergarments and Sam's white button down. I slide on my black knee high socks and tie up my long brown/black hair.

"Let's go baby." I reach out my hand. He takes my hand in his as we walk towards the kitchen.

I check all cabinets for cereal and Sam checks for milk. "We're out." Sam groans.

"Let's go to the store then." I jump onto the counter. He walks towards me, standing in between my legs.

"You better get dressed then." he kisses my knuckles.

"Fine." I say getting up from my recent position. I found a pair of sweatpants on the floor and I slip them on. I button up Sam's shirt and throw on his sweatshirt.

"Let's go." I smile slipping on my uggs. We walk to his car and drive to the Walmart.

We run straight to the breakfast else and I try reaching for the cereal.

"Here, get on my shoulders." he bent down.

"What?" I giggle.

"Hop on." he said. I jump on his back and move towards his shoulders. I reach towards the lucky charms but Sam stops me.

"Babe, if you don't get fruit loops you will be punished." we both laugh.

"Asshole." I joke grabbing the cereal. I began climbing off his shoulders and his back, back down on the ground.

"Thank you baby." he connects his lips with mine. I feel the spark ignite once again. He slips his tongue in making me moan. I run my hands through his hair as his travel down to my ass giving it a squeeze. I pull away playfully smacking his chest.

"I love you Sammy." I caress his cheek with my thumb.

"I love you Maggie." he pecks my lips once more.