Chapter 21

{{my birthday}}

I woke up happy cuz it was my birthday. I jumped out of bed and did my morning routine. Today I wore the cutest outfit ever. A black crop top, a pastel green skater skirt, and my white chucks. My hair was in loose curls. I put on eyeshadow, I winged my eyeliner, and some watermelon lip gloss.

I ran downstairs to see my mom left me Starbucks and a note on the counter.

Happy Birthday Sweetie,

Sorry I couldn't be there this morning. I had to work an early shift. But Ur 18 now and I'm so happy, I couldn't be happier. I love you so much sweetie. I'll see you when I get home and I'll give you your present!

Love,

Mom❤️

I smiled at the note my mom wrote me. And then I got a text from Maya.

From Other Half🌴💗☀️: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ILYSM!

To Other half🌴💗☀️: TYSM BABY ILYSM SEE YOU AT SCHOOL!

-------------------------------------------

{{at school}}

Maya ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. "Aww your 18" she said hugging me tightly. "Ik I'm so happy" I said hugging back. "Where's Sam" she asked. "Idk he hasn't texted me or anything" I told her depressingly. "Oh" she said. Maya and I walked to our locker and then to class together.

When we walked in I saw a big sign that said turn around. When I did I saw Sam. He had no intentions of saying anything. He grabbed my face and pulled me in to kiss him. It was rough but amazing, passionate, and jdkdkfmdmdmoek.

"Happy birthday beautiful" he said breaking the kiss. I pulled him into a hug. Best birthday already.

{{after school}}

"I'm finally 18!" I screamed as Maya, Sam, JJ, and Gilinsky walked out of school. "Yes u are" Sam said throwing me on his back giving me a piggy back ride. "Wat are you gonna give her Sam? Birthday sex" Gilinsky said laughing as well as the rest of us. "Nahh" he said. "Then wat" I asked him. "You'll see" he said smirking. "Maya thank you so much I love the photo collage you made for me it's beautiful" I said to her tearing up. "Aww your welcome bbg" she said laughing. "Sam give it to her" JJ said whispering but I heard him anyway. "Give me wat" I asked biting my lip. "Close your eyes" Sam said. When I closed my eyes I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck. Sam put on a silver necklace that said, Sammy on it. "OMG Sam" I said tearing up. "Happy birthday gorgeous" he said to me again. I ran to Sam and gave him a huge hug. "I'll always cherish this Sammy" I said pecking his lips.

Sam and I just stood there hugging. "Well we'll see you tonight" I say pecking Sam's lips and Maya and I got in her car and drove to my house. My mom would be home by 10 and Christy always goes to her friends house after school.

Maya and I ran upstairs to get ready. I changed into a grey t-shirt and my favorite pair and jeans.

-

"This is amazing guys! Thank you so much" I speak into the microphone that was on the stage. . "Babe" Sam yelled over the music blasting in the back. "Hey" I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, I didn't let him in to tease him. He took his hands and squeezed my butt as I screeched. He slid his tongue in my mouth as we both fought for dominance. I let out a moan as we fell back on one of the couches behind us. His hand traveled up my waist making me shiver at the cool touch of his hand.

"Your a cutie" Sam said onto my lips. I blushed. "I love you Sam" I whispered in his ear, "I love you too" he said pecking my cheek.

Wat a GREAT birthday☺️