Chapter 44

"Yea...Friends" I fake smile. She pulls me in for a hug and I can smell her vanilla perfume. I'm in love with this girl. She pulled away smiling. Kill me. "I've gotta get back to my flat but text me Wilk." She says walking away. "Bye Mags." She turned around a wide smile on her face. I smiled back and she giggled continuing to walk the other way. I turn on my heels and walk back to Nash's apartment.

When I get there I was greeted by all the boys. "Did you find it?" JJ asked me. Oh shit I forgot I was supposed to get a Baby Daquan for JJ. "No I'm sorry man but I saw someone." I smirked. Oohs filled the room. "Who was the babe," Nash rose his eyebrow at me. "It was M-" I was interrupted by my vibrating phone. It was a tweet.
@mammygoals: Sammy and Maggie were spotted by in-n-out hugging!! are they possibly back together?
@sammywilk: no we aren't just two friends catching up hahaha
"Bro who was the girl." Gilinsky asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh it was Maggie." Their jaws dropped and I swear Nash was drooling. "Is she still hot," Nash asked. I opened up Instagram on my phone showing Nash a pic of her Calvin Klien photoshoot pics. "Damn can I fuck her," I slapped the back of his head. "Dude." I laughed. "Sorry man," He rose his hands in surrender. I really want her back but I guess she wants to be friends but that shits boring. "Did you know she models now?" I asked. He shook his head and I showed him some more pcs from magazines. "Why the fuck didn't she tell me," I say. "Maybe because you aren't dating." Gilinsky teases. I have him a death glare and he chuckled. Idiot.

Maggie's POV
I got back to the flat setting my things on the dresser. I take of my sandals that have been making my feet ache since this morning. I grab makeup remover and a towel from the cabinet walking to the bathroom. I pour the remover on the towel and wipe the makeup off my face. I brush my teeth while I'm in there also. I go back to my dorm putting on my grey sweatpants and black sports bra. I throw my hair up in a messy bun jumping into bed. I wonder where Kenzie is. She hasn't been here all day and you can tell because the room is clean. I shrug it off turning off the lights before heading to bed.

The next morning I woke up and still no sign of Kenzie. Now I'm really worried and I have no idea wat happened. I decide to go look for her. I did my morning routine and put on a navy blue tank top that made my boobs pop, white jean shorts the shirt was tucked into, and my white vans. I left my hair how it was and texted Kenzie before I went looking.
To Lil Swag Money🎉💕: hey kenz. please tell me your okay and if your still here.
I waited for a response but got no answer. I put my phone away and left out looking for her. I couldn't look all over Cali alone. I decided to text Sam.
To Sam🌿🚬: can you help me with something?
From Sam🌿🚬: course! meet me at Nash's apartment.
I made my way over to Nash's. I knocked on the door greeted by Jack and Jack. "Oh my fuck hey Mags." They engulfed me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around their necks squeezing the living shit out of them. "How are you guys." I ask walking inside. "Great." They smiled. "Do you know where Sam is," I asked them. "Upstairs." JJ said. "Nice seeing you guys," I kissed their cheeks proceeding to walk upstairs.
I knocked on Sam's door and he opened immediately. "What's the stitch," He quoted Kim possible. I laughed taking a seat on the end of the bed. "I can't find Kenzie and I'm really worried. We haven't talked since I saw you yesterday cause we got in a fight. "I'm sorry mags." He rubbed my back. "It's alright. I was wondering if you could help me look for her." I bit my lip afraid of his answer. "Anything for you." He smiled putting his hand over mine. "Let's go and I owe you big time." I say. "I have a few things in mind." He winked. My breathing hitched and I end up letting out a fake laugh. We walk out of the room to the front door. I wave bye to the Jack's and Nash as Sammy and I walk down the strips of California looking for Kenzie.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Don't be mad at me please. This update sucks and it's short but I still need to do my homework cuz i have two tests tomorrow and it's my birthday today!! so I hope you guys understand and I'll update soon it'll be so much better I promise. happy birthday to me lol xoxo

Twitter: daddywilkz🎈