Chapter 45

Sam and I have been walking for hours searching for Kenzie but there was no sign of her. Sam insisted we should stop for lunch so we went to In-N-Out. "What will it be." The waiter asked. He was cute. Brown eyes and perfect blonde hair. "Two burgers and large fries please." Sam ordered. He nodded shooting me a wink. Sam scoffed slumping into his seat. "Aww Sammy don't be jealous." I rub his back. "Whatever Maggie" He tried to hide his smile but it wasn't working out.
"There's something different about you Maggie." He slid his butt against the booth moving in closer to me. "And...," my voice trails off. "Your boobs got WAY bigger." A gasp escaped from my lips and I hit his chest playfully. "Sam don't look at my boobs." I cross my arms over my chest. "Too late. I like em perky." He rested his hand on my inner thigh. I missed this. His touch. His smile. His lips. "You don't know how much I want to kiss you right now." He leaned in closer, his cool minty breath hitting my face. "You make it hard for me to resist you" I sigh looking down at my hands. He took his index finger raising up my chin, "Then don't." My hand sat on his shoulder as his was on my waist. "Here you go." I was startled by the waiter placing our food on the table. We both pulled away awkwardly sitting in our original seats. I took a huge bite out of my burger distracting me from the awkward silence. "Good burgers" I say with my mouthful. He laughs bringing a napkin up to my face, wiping the ketchup off my lip. "Thanks." I punch his shoulder lightly. "No problem." He smirks.

After lunch we went back to Nash's house. "Any luck." Gilinsky opened the door. "Nope. I'm getting really worried" I plop down on the couch covering my face with my hands. "It's gonna be okay. I bet you she's over a friends" Sam said. "Why the fuck didn't she at least text me" I question. They all shrugged. I rolled my eyes walking towards the kitchen. I need to get my mind off some things. "Mags sleepover tonight. It's getting late and we've missed you." JJ perked."Sure" I smile. Shit I don't have clothes. "Wat do I wear." I run my hand through my wavy locks of hair. "U can wear mine." Sam smirked. I smiled nodding and you could hear the excitement in his voice.

Our plans for tonight were to watch movies, pig out, and stock. I changed into Sam's basketball jersey and a clean pair of his boxers. I put on some of his black Adidas socks and threw my hair in a messy ponytail. I washed my face removing all the makeup. I walked downstairs taking a seat on the floor where everything was set up. "Wat movie" I take a handful of popcorn stuffing into my mouth. "Insidious" JJ smiles. I've always hated scary movies and nothing could change that. The movie started and it was already horrifying. Sam must've remembered my fear because he snuggled closer to me letting me put my head in his neck. "Don't worry, I got you." He whispered in my ear kissing the top of my head. Blush crept on my face and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I covered my eyes with my hand peaking through the my fingers. "Is the scary part over yet." I mumble into Sam's chest. "Not yet." Sam laughs.

"Sammy boy is whipped as fuck." JJ teased. He tensed up from underneath me. "Uhh well this is awkward." I slowly unwrap Sam's arm from around me setting it on his lap. I scoot the other direction a little closet to Gilinsky. Did Sammy still have feelings for me? I mean i really don't know how I feel about him at this point. I think we were just meant to be friends but I'm still in love with him. I always will be.

Sam's POV
JJ is right, I'm whipped. Maggie is so different now. It's not bad it's amazing. She's more confident and she's even more gorgeous and she has the biggest heart. I miss her. "You ready for bed?" I ask her. "Uhh sure" She hesitated. She said goodnight to both Jack's kissing their cheeks, proceeding upstairs. We walk into my room and I set up a bed on the floor. "Wat are you doing!" Her soft voice asked me. I get a boner just listening to her talk what the fuck is wrong with me. "I'm sleeping on the floor." I said. Isn't it obvious? "No. Sleep with me." She said nervously. My eyes widened. "You know wat I mean u asswipe" She chuckles playfully hitting me. "Fine fine stop begging." I raise my hands in surrender. We got under the cover and she immediately snuggled into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her closing the space between us. "Goodnight Mags," she yawns replying, "goodnight sammy."

{{A/N: MY SAM MERCH CAME AND I WAS LEGIT CRYING. BUT U HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA HAVE SO MUCH DRAMA AND LOVE AND SHIT SO WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE😉COMMENT VOTE READ. LOVE YOU GUYS

twitter: daddywilkz🌌