Epilouge

"Babe" I called Maggie down. I heard footsteps jogging doesn't the stairs and was greeted with my beautiful wife.

"Yea baby" she smiles wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I love you" I coo making her giggle in my back.

"I love you too" she said making me smile.

"Let's take a selfie" she cheered pulling out her phone. I turn towards her as she opens up the camera app and makes a duckface. Before she can take the photo, I wrap my arms around her face and kiss the corner of her mouth making her face scrunch up slightly. She presses the camera button and shows me the pic.

"This is so cute." she smiles making me smile. I grab her phone setting it down on the counter before grabbing he waist making her squeal.

"Sammy" she giggles and I tickle her sides. I laugh as her body forms a ball and a smile is peppered on her face showing her dimples.

"Your so mean" she pouts sticking out her bottom lip. I run my hand through my hair and peck her sweet lips.

"Your forgiven" she coos jumping into my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist and interlock our fingers together.

"Hey Stell" I whisper into her neck.

"Yes Wilk" she says below a whisper. I pause before bringing my lips to her cheek giving her a quick peck.

"You'll always be my New Girl" I say and she laughs.

"And you'll always be my douchebag" she says before locking her lips with mine.

"No PDA" Lindy and Maya say walking into the living room making us all laugh.

And that's the story of how I met the New Girl.

First off I just want too say thank you. To everyone who read, commented, voted and stuff. It's been really writing this book and I'm sad it's come to an end but when one door closes, another opens right ;) I love you guys so much and thanks again for joining Sam, Maggie, and I on our long adventure. Go read my new book: freshman //Sammy Wilk

bye guys🍍