Chapter 60

1 year later

"Momma" I smiled tickling Lindy's stomach slightly making her nose scrunch up just like her dad. She lets out soft giggles which makes me laugh in return.

"She's the cutest thing." Christy smiled pinching her cheeks. I asked her to take a picture of Lindy and I. I hand her my phone and she tells us to smile. Lindy grabs my tongue with a huge smile on her face and I was laughing my ass off.

I thanked my sister and placed a kiss on Lindy's head before setting her back in her high chair.

"So, are you upset?" I furrow my eyebrows at her with a puzzled look on my face.

"Why would I be upset?" I ask pouring a glass of kool aid.

"That Sam and Ally are in the top ten for hottest couple this year." I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Smoke was probably fuming out of my ears.

"Maggie!" Christy snaps me out of my thoughts pointing to the puddle of kool aid on the counter. I mumble shit under my breath and massage my temples.

"It's always me. Everything happens to me." I sniffle and walk over to the couch.

Christy walks behind me and takes a seat right next to me. She grabs my hand rubbing circles on the backside.

"Listen, I know how much you miss Sam. How do I know your probably asking yourself. If you didn't live him you wouldn't have pictures of you two on your phone and in your room and around the house." I let out a soft chuckle.

"It's been a year since you broke up. You had his kid and he probably knows. If he cared he would've came back too you. He's moved on, you should too. There's a lot of sexy fish in the sea." I nod and take her hand in mine. I wrap my arm around her waist a squeeze her tightly.

"Are you sure your not the big sister?" I playfully ask and she shakes her head.

"No. But I'm the cutest." she gawks and I playfully nudge her stomach.

"Thanks sis." I smile. She takes her thumb and wipes the mascara off my face. "No problem sis."