Chapter 15

I decided to text Sam as Maya and I waited for our food.

To Loml🐯❤️: Hey babe I can't wait to see you and tonight💕

From Loml🐯❤️:  miss ya too baby! Can't wait to see ya I really want your kisses and hugs rn it's making me crazy🙈

To Loml🐯❤️: gosh just stop making me crazy babe. I'll see you later😔

From Loml🐯❤️: bye :)💔

I can't wait to see Sam I missed him and I can't go a day without seeing him smile and hearing his voice. Me and Maya were walking out of in-n-out and we saw Sam. "SAM" I screamed as I jump into his arms. I instantly pushed my lips up against his smiling through the kiss. 

"I missed you babe" he said breaking the kiss, "I missed you so much more" I said pushing our lips together again. I hopped of Sam as he went to hug Maya. "Hey Maya" Sam said hugging her. "Hi Wilkinson" she said hugging back. "Look it's the Omaha crew, kind of. All we need is Jack and Jack" I said putting my head on Sam's chest. "Let's head home so the crew can reunite for our pool party tonight" Sam said. "Let's go" Maya screamed.

-

"Hey" the guys screamed. "Let's get changed" I said to Maya. "Ok" she said. I put on my black strapless bikini top with my hot pink bottoms to match. Maya wore her red bikini top with her white and red polka dot bottoms. We walked back outside and I introduced Maya to Mahogany as I went to see Sam.

"Hey beautiful" he said kissing my cheek. "Sam let's make a bet" I said changing the conversation. "Wat kind of bet" he said smirking, "well we'll play a game of volleyball and the winner has to buy the other on free chipotle for a month" I said smirking. "Your on babe" he said shaking my hand.

Sam and I got ready for our challenge. I took my hair out of my ponytail and shook my hair to get Sam distracted. "Your looking amazing but I'm still gonna win" he said with a smile flexing his perfect muscles. "Let's go" I said serving the ball.