TRAILER & Chapter 52

IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE ME A TRAILER I WILL BE FOREVER THANKFUL OMF CUZ IM NOT CREATIVE IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY.

Sam's POV

"How are you feeling baby?" I kissed her head which was on my chest.

"I'm feeling better." she smiled. I smiled grabbing her hand in mine.

"Why are you such a good boyfriend?" she giggled. I shrugged kissing her knuckles.

"Because I'm amazing." I coo placing sloppy kisses on her face. She scrunches up her nose which I find adorable.

"I have a recording session today but I'll call you later baby girl." I placed a kiss one her forehead.

"Okay. Bye Sammy." she waved blowing me a kiss. I laugh pretending to catch it.

I'm in love with that girl and I want to spend the rest of my life. Rich or poor, through good and bad, all I want is her and only her.

I dialed Johnson's number. After two rings he picked up.

"Aye sammy boy what's up?" he yawned.

"Sorry man I didn't know you were asleep." I said.

"It's fine bro. What's going on?" he asked.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with Maggie. I want to propose." I whisper considering I'm still outside her dorm.

The line went silent before screams echoed all over their place.

"YES OH MY GOD SAM IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU REALLY LOVE THIS GIRL." he screamed probably waking up Gilinsky.

"COME OVER NOW!" he demanded. I laugh hanging up, making my way out the flat.

I drive to the Jack's and pull up in their driveway. I knock on the door and wait patiently outside. Jack opened the door with a smirk on his face.

"Hello sammy boy." we did are handshake. I follow him deeper into the house and to the living room.

"So, you really want to propose to her Sam?" Johnson asks and I nod. Gilinsky joins us greeting me with a hug.

"I heard the news, happy for you man." he smiled patting my bat.

"When do you plan on asking her?" he asks. I shrug my shoulders looking down at the ground.

"This month, but it has to be perfect. Nothing less than perfect for her." I said. The guys "awh'd" and "ooh'd". Weirdos.

"Well I gotta get a ring, care to join me boys?" I ask and they nod. After I got her ring I have to call and ask for her moms approval. I can't wait to see the loom on her face when I drop down on one knee.

I can see it now, Maggie Nicole Wilkinson, Maggie Wilk, Mrs. Wilk. The future is very bright for the two of us.