Chapter 47

*WARNING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE JUST SKIP IT*

I don't hesitate to kiss her back. I push her harder against the truck enclosing the space between us. It was getting heated by the second. I opened the car door pushing her in the back seat.

I hovered over her trying not to put weight on her body. I rub circles on her hips as her hands entangle in my hair. She switches our positions so now she on top and in control. I lift her tank over her head revealing a red lace strapless bra. My eyes went wide at the beautiful sight in front of me. Her boobs were hanging halfway out her bra. I sat there in awh as I looked at the beautiful girl before me. She slowly started to grind her hips into my crotch. I let out moan throwing my head back in pleasure.

"Fuck your so hot." I groan squeezing one of her boobs. She moaned and I knew I was doing my job. I squeezed it a little more and she began grinding a little faster and harder. We weren't even having sex and she could still make me feel this amazing. She yanked off my shirt and I began pulling down her sweatpants reveling her matching panties.

"Damn." I whisper causing her to blush. I connect my lips with her neck sucking hard on the sensitive skin. "Sammy." She moaned making me smile. I rub my hand up and down her sides. My hand makes it's way up to her bra unclasping it making it drop to the ground. I feel her hand attach to my zipper. She unzips my shorts leaving the both of us half naked.

"Are you sure?" I ask holding the rim of her panties. She nods.

I rip her panties off as she rips off my boxers. She positions herself on top of me not trying to waste anytime. She began to ride me digging her nails into my shoulders.

"Oh my god." She bit her lip. She was scratching up and down my back probably gonna leave a marks. I reconnected my lips with hers as she bounced faster and faster. I gripped on her hips as she danced on my dick. I bet the guys could hear her screams as loud as they were.

"Sam I'm a-bout to cum." She stuttered. "Let it out baby." I said as I pulled out of her. We both rode our highs together. We were panting, sweaty bodies, naked. I just had car sex with the love of my life.

"That was so good baby. Nobody is better than you." I peck her lips. She smiles causing me to smile. She puts her undergarments and clothes back on as do I.

"Hey Maggie?" She turns towards me.

"Yea?" Her voice below a whisper.

"I love you." She smiled and pecked my cheek.

"I love you too."

SORRY IF IT SUCKED AND YEA SMUT BUT OH WELL. ITS NOT OVER BUT I HOPED U GUYS LIKED IT AND ITS NOT TO GROSS. ALSO SORRY IF ITS SHORT, I JUST WANTED THIS TO BE A CHAPTER AND NOT ADD ANYTHING ELSE BUT YEA ILY GUYS❤️

Twitter: rcvawilk💚