Chapter 57

"Maya you promised your were coming down this weekend." I whine.

"I know I'm so sorry Mags, the boss said if I was late again he's fire me. I need the job to pay rent." she said. I pouted ruining my hand through my hair.

"I'll pay for your ticket." I smile.

"No way! That's to much." she chuckled a little.

"Oh come on, I haven't seen you in almost 2 years. I'm getting you a ticket, bye." before she could even reply I hung up the phone. It's settled.

I plop down on the end of my bed and stare at the wall across from me. Life is going by faster than you know it. I'm getting married in 3 months to the guy I despised. It's funny how things turn out. I couldn't be any happier.

Sam and I are debating to move to NYC or find a nice house here. The Jack's called me an hour ago asking to hang.

I changed some simple clothes {{outfit ontop}} and left my hair straight. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my pocket before walking out the door.

I knocked on the Jack's door waiting for a response. They have such a nice house.

"Hey Mags." JJ engulfed me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck squeezing him tightly.

"Hi JJ" I smiled. He opened the door up wider inviting me inside.

"There she is." Gilinsky smiled that beautiful smile opening up his arms. He lifts me off my feet spinning me around.

"Jack help!" I laugh and he stood there in amusement. I love these boys.

"Sorry just missed you a lot." Gilinsky chuckled. Jack set me down and I straightened myself out. I sat down on the couch pulling out my phone.

"So Jack how are you and Madison." I giggle.

"The fans hate her, a lot." he sighed running a hand through his hair. I chuckle as does Jack J.

"But anyway, how are you and Sam?" JJ asks. I look down at my ring with a big smile on my face.

"Great. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." I bite my lips holding back my evident smile.

where are ü now that I need ya

My phone went off. It was an unknown number.

Unknown: I'm back ~ A