Chapter 58

1 week later

It's been a week since I got that text. I never responded, I just simply blocked the number. I have no idea who's out to get me. It's confusing the fucking hell out of me, I just want this to go away. I haven't left the flat in a week. Kenzie always invites me out with her and the girls but I always deny. Sam visits all the time but I never brought up the text cause I knew he would get worried. The only person I told was Maya. Thank god she's coming today. I miss her and I have no idea what to do about these texts.

I jumped out of bed and walked over to the closet, I pull out my black swing cami crop top, floral skort, and my black wedges. I left my hair straight and grabbed my bag. I left Kenzie a note and walked out the flat sending a text to Maya.

To My Nigga💀💜🔥: on my way babe xoxo

From My Nigga💀💜🔥: yay!! can't want to see you bbg!

I smile and stick my phone in my purse. I walk out my flat and to the front.

I arrive at the airport and stand in her section with a huge smile on my face. I see a petite blonde with short hair and sunglasses on. I yelp and run towards Maya wrapping my arms around her neck as she attacks my waist.

"I missed you so much." I screech squeezing the hell out of her.

"I missed you too sexy bitch." she laughed. I broke the hug and grabbed the suitcase out of her hand.

She grabbed my hand and we walked towards the exit. We had so much catching up to do.

-

"How's NYC so far?" I ask.

"It's awesome. College is sick, there's parties at least every night." she smiled.

"Lucky. My flat is so fucking boring. Me and Kenzie sneak into the boys dorms for parties once in awhile. Shh don't tell Sam." I press my finger to my lips. I'd never cheat on Sam I love him to much.

"You badass." she elbowed my arm and I chuckled.

"So" she paused "tell me about these texts." she sat on the end of my bed.
I let out a sigh I was holding in and nervously scratched my forehead.

"Well, someone texted me I'm back and I have no possible idea who it could be. I don't want to tell Sam cause he'll freak out. I'm so scared Maya." I cry wiping my watery eyes. She wraps her arm around my back and kisses my cheek.

"It'll be okay. If we ever find out who she is, in gonna kick her ass." I weakly smile at my amazing best friend and wrap my arms around her small waist.

"Thank you Maya." I pant.

"Your welcome Mags! Now come on" she stood up "lets go out somewhere. Have some fun. You've been trapped in this room for centuries." she rolled her eyes. It's only been a week.

"But I look like shit." I chuckle looking at my ruined mascara.

"Did I ask?" she utters.

"Did I ask if you asked?" I smartly reply.

"Did I ask if you asked if I asked?" she smirks. I give up and reapply my makeup. What's it like to have a normal bestfriend? I guess I'll never know.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and it was Sam calling me on FaceTime. I slid my finger on the screen answering the call.

"Hey baby!" he smiled.

"Hi Sam." I giggled. Maya jumped on my back placing her chin on my shoulder.

"Maya, missed you asswipe." Sam waved. She stuck her middle finger up making me laugh.

"Aww thanks for the love." he put his hand over his heart.

"So Sammy when are you coming over?" I ask.

"Umm probably in and hour or two why?" he responded.

"Just wondering. I'll se you sook then, bye babe." I blow a kiss to my phone.

"Bye beautiful." he smiles before I end the call.

*ding*

I giggle rolling my eyes, it's probably a text from Sam.

Unknown: I'll see you in an hour Stell ~ A

BDNSKSJSJ GUYS THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER BUT WHO GIVES A FLYING TUCK LOL. OKAY SO I DONT KNOW IF I EANT THIS TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING OR A SEQUAL BUT ILL HAVE TO SEE BUT SOOOOO MUCH DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAP AND I TRIED TO MAKE THIS ONE LONG. WHO DO YOU THINK ITS GONNA BE? COMMENT CUZ IT MAKES ME HAPPY

Twitter: irrauhlevant_🎅🏿