Chapter 63

"Can I meet her?" I ask.

"I don't think that will be necessary." she says before walking away. I grab her wrist lightly pulling her back.

"What?!" she spat rolling her beautiful eyes.

"Why the fuck did you say that it's not 'necessary'? That's my fucking kid too. My sperm, not Jack's." I say through clenched teeth.

"Well you lied about giving your sperm to another girl." she yanked her wrist out of my grip crossing her arms over her chest.

"Maggie I'm sorry I lied to you but guys get horny just like girls do okay? I was just fulfilling my needs." that actually sounded really smart.

"Yea I don't care about that now cause it was 2 years ago. But the fact you lied and you had sex with that slut? You could've fucked ANYONE my sister even but you chose her?!" she whisper yelled. Her face was a fiery red that made her look so cute.

"Your so cute when your mad." I smile caressing her cheek with my thumb. She flicked it off with a disgusting look on her face.

"Shut up Wilkinson." she rolled her eyes. High school memories.

"No Maggie, you shut up. Your so cute. No scratch that your sexy, gorgeously sexy. Your so annoying and picky and a stuck up brat. Your so petite and cute I just want kiss all over your face. You have such a beautiful smile that makes me go insane. You have an adorable laugh. And you make me so angry but so happy at the same time. You make me frustrated but so horny at the same time. You make me feel so hated but so loved at the same time. And you make me feel like a dick but your dick at the same time. Your so god damn annoying but I love it and I love you so please keep talking."

She stood there frozen with a blank expression on her face. How could I feel so embarrassed but yet so happy I just said all those things to her. She's my drug and I'm fucking addicted. Geez I love this girl so much it physically and mentally hurts.

"Your so successful now Mags. Your a sexy model guys want to put there hands on. But you haven't been with anyone else cause you still love me. And you know that's true." I said before turning on my heels, walking away.

Maggie's POV

What? What? What? That's all I could process right now was that one question. What. What am I supposed to do? Run after him telling him I love him too? No. That's not gonna happen. I need to stand my ground. Make him crawl back to me. Yea you go Maggie.

-

"Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" Lindy smiles handing me a card she made.

"Aww thank you sweetie! I love you so so so much!" I kiss her chubby cheeks making her giggle.

"It's beautiful. Did you make it yourself?" I ask and she nods.

"Your gonna be a famous artist someday baby." I smile attaching her onto my hip. She smiles clapping her hands together.

"Mommy, who's that boy in all your pictures upstairs? The boy your kissing." she asks. My smile quickly fades and I turn to Maya for help.
She sat there without a thought in her mind. Great.

"That's my ex-boyfriend Sam." I say and she frowns.

"I look like him mommy but I don't have a daddy." my heart breaks hearing those words come out her mouth.

He is your daddy Lind

"Can I meet him?" she smiles with excitement written all over her face. I can't say no but I can't say yes. Maya sat on the couch and kept mouthing no.

"I'll see what I can do." I peck her cheek making her smile widely.

I set her on her playmat and pull out my phone finding Sam's contact. I press call and listen to it ring.

"Hello?" his deep, raspy voice answered.

"I need a favor."