Chapter 66

"Your giving in" Maya teases taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yesterday meant something Maya, I feel it and I don't know why" I blush at our heated moment. Even though I walked off.

"Lindy even wants us together" I giggle making her roll her eyes.

"It's your choice, I just hope you make the right one." she says. Maybe she's right. I should just give up on Sam and I. Its just not gonna work out in the end.

"Your right, I should just give up on us." I say and she nods. I sigh as we walk into her house. I set down my shopping bags in her living room, plopping down on the couch. I rub my temples trying to relax and relieve all my stress. I need a beer.

Sam's POV

"So you fingered her and she ran off." Nate asked and I nodded. He had a huge smile on his face trying to hold in his laughter.

"Wow man, I thought you got bait." he joked and I fake laughed, punching him in the shoulder.

"Ow bro." he groaned making me laugh.

"She probably doesn't want to even see me again." I say with sadness filling my heart. I feel my eyes pool and my heart shatter.

"It's gonna be alright bro. You'll meet someone else. Come on, we gotta pack. The plane leaves in 4 hours." Nate says patting my back. I set down my beer and follow Nate upstairs.

I don't want anybody else, I want Maggie.

Sorry this is really really short but the next chapter is the last chapter, sorry. I'm really sad the book is ending but it'll end on a happy note I promise. I'll post it tonight guys!!

vote and comment so I will smile even though I'm really upset about ending he book :)