Chapter 67

Maggie's POV

I was laying in my bed scrolling through my tl. I looked at the users and one stood out, Sam's.

sammywilk: it's been real Cali. Moving to New York to get my life right. Love you guys and I'll see you soon, much love <3

No. He can't leave me. I love him. I love him so much, I can't let him leave.

"Mom take care of Lindy, I gotta go, I'll be back soon." I say throwing on Sam's sweatshirt.

"Go get him sweetie." I smile blowing her and Lindy a kiss before sprinting out the door and jumping in my car.

I arrive at the airport looking for the line to the New York flight.

Flight to New York leaves in: :23

It read. I panicked trying to find Sam in the line of hundreds of people. I see a tall boy with khaki pants, a black snapback, and a rcva t-shirt. Sammy.

"Sammy!" I yell standing on my tiptoes. Damn it he can't hear me. "Excuse me." I say pushing through the crowds of people.

"Sammy!" I yell making him turn towards my direction. His frown fades as he sees me pushing through people to get to him.

"Sammy" I cry finally reaching him jumping onto his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck squeezing him tightly as he does to my waist.

I bring my face to his and press his lips to mine. It feels like it's in slow motion. Like the world stopped. All you can hear are the people around us clapping and cheering. I smile into the kiss as he rubs my back gently. I feel so safe. He's my home and there's no place I'd rest her be then in his arms right now. I feel the kiss get slower as our lips disconnect making a funny sound.

"I love you Sammy" I whisper. He takes his thumb wiping the tears from under my eyes with that beautiful smile on his face.

"I love you too Maggie." I smile and caress his cheek with my small ass hands.

"Don't leave me" I breath onto his neck.
His lips find my ear and whisper, "never" making me smile even wider.

This was all I needed and all I ever wanted. This is a moment I will never forget. The boy I used to hate, I love. The boy that made me so angry senior year had me wrapped around his finger. He's my world. There's absolutely no place I'd rather be.