Chapter 29

skipping a couple days

"Hey stranger" a familiar voice said from behind me. "What do you want Sam" I say turning around to face him with an annoyed tone. "Can we talk" he asks. "I don't want to waste any of my time talking to a dick like you" I say meaning every word. "You don't mean that and you know it" he says smirking walking closer. "Yes I do" I say crossing my arms.

"Are you sure" Sam's says caressing my cheek. "Yep" I saying popping the p. "Are you sure you think I'm a dick" he says biting his lip whispering in my eat. "Positive" I say loosening my grip to my arms. "Then kiss me" he said smirking. "We no Sam get away from me" I say pushing him off of me. "Mags please just let me show you I love you" he says practically pleading. "Ok. If you can go 1 week without flirting with me, I'll trust you but that doesn't mean I'm going to date you."

"1 week" he yelled. "Take it or leave it Sammy." "Fine" he said. I smirked and walked away making him want more.

___________________________

I woke up put on a maroon sweater, black skinny jeans, and sandals. 

"Hey Sammy" I greeted him as I walked downstairs. "Hey Mags" he said in a friendly tone. "Do you wanna watch a movie with me and the guys tonight" he asked. "Yea sure what movie" I ask him smiling. "Maze Runner" he said chuckling. "Cool" I say winking at him. 

He just stood there with a blank expression on his face. I was very impressed.

Sammy's POV

"Ready for the movies" I ask her. "Yep" she said popping the p. We walked outside to my car and rode to the theater. "So Maggie you look fantastic like always" I say smiling. "Why thank you Sam" I say blushing.

"Hey guys" the jacks yelled from across the theater. "Hey" we said. "Let's go in" I say. "Ok."

I sat next to Maggie and Johnson. Maggie smelt nice but I wasn't gonna ruin my chances with her.