Chapter 39

December 11th {{Sam's Birthday}}
•••••••••••••••••••
Today my wonderful boyfriend was turning 19 and I'm super excited. The guys, Maya, and I throwing him an awesome party, he'll be so surprised. It's a pool party at Johnson's tonight at 8:00. I was getting ready for school cuz it was currently Thursday. I was wearing a black crop top off the sleeves, maroon shorts, and white high tops. My hair natural and casual makeup. I ran out the door making my way to school before Sam did. He would ruin the surprise. When I got to school I ran straight to his locker decorating it with Gilinsky, Johnson, Maya, and Mallory. "Perfect" I clap with a wide smile on my face. "He's coming" Mallory screeched us hiding in the nearest classroom. He looks so good today. He noticed his locker and smiles looking around the halls. We all pop out screaming, "Happy Birthday Sam" his face flushes with excitement and I run into his arms. "Happy Birthday Baby" I kiss him roughly on the lips him holding my backside. I swipe my tongue on his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly accepted.

His hands traveled down to my ass giving it a squeeze. I let out a small giggle and feel myself start to throb through my panties.

We pull away and stare deeply into each other's eyes. "Enough with this lovey dovey shit" The guys say and bring him in for a hug. I laugh and watch the birthday boy get all this love which makes me smile a lot. "Come on baby" he holds out his hand, me grabbing it intertwining our fingers walking behind the rest of the gang just talking to each other. "Sam I forgot to tell you, I got offered a modeling page for Adidas this weekend" I say widening the smile on his face. He picks me up and spins me around in mid air causing me to giggle. "Can I get a sneak peek tho" he whispers in my ear making me putty in his hands. "If your lucky" I tease attaching my crotch with his by pressing our bodies together. "Quick one in the bathroom" he winked, I laugh and shake my head. "No condom. Maybe tonight tho" I kiss the corner of his lips walking off to class. I turn around to see the smirk on his face.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Flashback:
Listen to The Reasons By Hoobastank during flashback to make it amazing.
Sam and I were currently on the beach together watching the sunset and the beautiful waves. "It's beautiful" I whisper. My head was currently in Sam's lap him caressing my cheek. "Not as beautiful as you" he smiles looking down at my face. I flush with embarrassment covering my face with my hands. He takes me wrists and intertwines his hands with mine. "For my 19th birthday I want you to get me all of you babe" he whispers in my ear. I nod biting my lip. I peck his lips and we both watch as the sun falls.
Flashback Over
••••••••••••••••••••••
School was finally over and I went home with Mallory and Maya. We got to Maya's to get our bathing suits and head over to JJ's house. I wore my favorite one which was black with a knot on the front for the top and white bikini bottoms with pink stripes and knots on the sides. I throw my hair up in a high ponytail leaving a few pieces hang. I put on my flip flops and a oversized see through white cropped tank. It was flowy tho. The girls were ready to so we walked over to JJ's. It was December but it wasn't really cold so we aren't crazy. We got there and it was all decorated. "It looks awesome guys" I compliment. They bow in appreciation and we all laugh. "Ready to party" Mallory throws her hands up in the air. "Where's the beer bitches" Maya laughs from the other room.
{{PARTY TIME}}
"Thank you guys this means so much" Sam hugs us all. "And you" he grabs my wrist pulling me in close to him. "Thank you for everything" he kisses the tip of my nose. I chuckle lightly pecking his cheek. "Anything for you" I bite my lip. "Let's dance" I smirk pulling him towards the backyard. It's literally packed. Everyone's here. Love Sosa by Chief Khief is playing and I'm grinding my hips on Sam's member. He slightly groans throughout the song making a pleasurable grin appear on my face. He turns me towards him sucking my neck hard probably already leaving marks. "Ready to take this upstairs" I stutter. He nods picking me up bridal style leading me to Jack's guest room.
{{A/N: so I deleted the chapter before cuz it sucked and didn't make sense so I wrote Sam's bday chapter cuz it's almost his bday. And Kendall Jenner is playing Maggie Stell now. Probably Smut in the next chapter;)so give me time and I'll make sure it's perfect for you guys!}}