Chapter 28

"Sam don't make a scene it's not worth it" I said trying to calm him down. "Just leave me alone" he said and turnt on his heel. "Wait. I know you still like me and I can prove it" I say bragging. "Oh and how" he said moving closer.

Without any hesitation I pushed him back on the couch and startled him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and teased him. "Sammy you would look better without ur shirt" I say biting my lip. Sam just gulped.

"Fuck ur so damn sexy" he said leaning in. "Ha I knew u liked me" I say getting out of his embrace. "Wtf" he said. "Yea but I was right" I say crossing my arms and walking away.

I felt someone staring at my ass and of course I knew it was Sam! "Fine I'm done with you" he said and walked the other way. I just looked back to see Sam still walking. He was the best boyfriend I've ever had but I lost him. Again.

"You know wat I don't care I don't need Sam" I said aloud. I ran out the door pulling her across the hallway back to the car. "We need to leave" I stay stomping around. "Why" she said confused. "It's Sam and I don't even want to talk about it so can we please just not talk about it" I say awkwardly with the gulp in my throat. "Of course" she says pulling me into a hug.