Chapter 54

"Sam I don't know what to say." I breath, using my thumb to wipe the wet tears from under my eyes.

"Say yes. Say you'll spend the rest of your life with me." he smiles.

Am I really ready for this? To get married? Have kids? Start a new life? And with Sam? The love of my life? I'm still in college. I'm still too young to get married right? Ugh this is to much pressure for one girl.

"Umm could you give me a minute?" I say with an apologetic and sincere look on my face. He sighed, closing the small Tiffany box.

"Hey, I didn't say no or yes so don't be upset baby." I peck his cheek. He nods and I make my way to the bathroom.

I pull my phone out from my handbag, dialing Maya's number. "C'mon c'mon." I mumble under my breath pacing back and forth, my heels clicking with the tiles.

"Hello?" Maya's voice rang through the phone.

"Maya, I need help. Sam just proposed." I can her springs as she bounces up and on the bed.

"Finally #Mammy is getting married." she squealed. Spoke too soon.

"Well...i didn't exactly say yes." I play with the end of my dress.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" she screams making me jump.

"I didn't say no either. I told him I had to use the bathroom." I run my hand through my hair and kneel on the bathroom sink.

"Am I too young?" I ask.

"Ha no. There are 11 girls getting pregnant in everyday and you think your too young to get married? I thought you were always the smart one in this friendship." she chuckles earning a laugh from me.

"I'm still not sure though." I bite my lip subconsciously. She sighs.

She sighs, "look, whatever decision you make, I hope your happy and your POSITIVE it's the right one." she says and I nod to myself.

"Thanks Maya. I don't know what did do without you." I say and picture the smile on her face.

"Yea I don't know either." she says before hanging up the phone. Goofball.

I think I finally know what my decision is. This is it. I walk out the ladies room with pride, striding towards the table.

"Well...?!" he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, with a worried expression on his face.

"Sam I-"

CLIFFHANGER BUT I UPDATE 2 DAYS IN A ROW CUZ OF THE LONG WAIT FOR LAST CHAPTER. I WANT BE UPDATING TILL PROBABLY DURING SPRING BREAK WHICH STARTS FRIDAY SO GET READY FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. LOVE YOU GUYS!! VOTE, COMMENT, ETC. xoxo

twitter: luvbizzle_👠

MY HEART IS BROKEN CUZ ZAYN. WHOS GONNA HIT THOSE JESUS HIGH NOTES LIKE FR THO? I LOVE YOU ZAYN.😥💔