Chapter 61

"Hey Christy I'll be back. I need to go to the store real quick." I say and she nods. I walk over to Lindy kissing her forehead. I walk out the out the front door and immediately the wind took over my body.

*ring ring*

I took my phone out my pocket and it read; sex god gilinsky😍💦

"What do I owe this surprise?" I hear a chuckle from the other end of the line making me smile.

"Well I saw your post on insta and might I add you look incredibly sexy." I bit my lip trying to keep myself from smiling.

"Jack, cut the bullshit. Anyway, why'd you really call me?" I run my hand through my hair.

"Jack and I have a really big interview and I want you too come." the line went silent for a moment before I responded.

"Will Sam be there?" I bite my lip which is a really nervous habit.

"I doubt it. He hasn't answered any of my phone calls." I nod to myself.

"Sure." I smile making him cheer. I laugh at his childish ways and he tells me the address before I hang up.

I walk to the store and buy Lindy some more food before heading back to the house.

"Home so soon?" my mom teases. I nod and let out a sigh.

"Jack invited me to their interview and I need to get ready." I say and she nods. I walk up the stairs and to my humungous room. I jog to my closet and start looking through my racks of clothing.

"What do your wear to a interview?" I mumble under my breath. I finally decide on (outfit above) I slipped on my black pumps and redid my makeup.

"Mom can you help with my hair please" I call her up to my room. In seconds she's upstairs. She grabs a flat iron and starts to straighten my hair.

"Thanks mom." I kiss her cheek and grab my small hand bag. I walk downstairs and out the door of my beautiful house. I get in my car and drive to the venue.

"Maggie, Maggie Maggie." various photographers shout. I look over my shoulder blowing a kiss to the camera making sure they got some good shots.

As I'm taking the pictures I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.

"Jack." I cheer wrapping my arms around his neck. He lifts me off my feet spinning my slowly.

"I missed you." he pecks my cheek making me smile.

"I missed you too." I smile. He grabs my hand in his ad we walk to the entrance.

"So how's your beautiful baby?" he asked making me smile.

"Beautiful. That's probably the only thing I'd thank the no good piece of shit for today." I groan rolling my eyes. Jack sensed my irritation and brought his back around my waist giving me a hug. In return I wrapped my arms back around his neck.

I felt so loved being in someone's arms besides my family and Maya. I honestly haven't felt loved since Sam and I broke up. Thank god for this sexy ass god in my arms right now.

Sam's POV:

"Baby smile. Your happy aren't you?" Ally said into my neck. No.

"Yea...very." I put on a fake smile.

I was on my way to the Jack's interview with Ally clinging onto my arm. She's so annoying. I don't even like her, I like Maggie. Scratch that I love Maggie. I made a mistake like I always do but I won't stop till I get my babygirl back.

We pulled up to the venue and Paps were surrounding the place. Ally smiled and yanked my arm out of the car and towards the door. We stopped for pictures before heading inside.

I saw JJ talking to Kenny but I couldn't spot Gilinsky. What caught my eye was a beautiful girl with long ass legs, beautiful body, and beautiful length brown hair. Her head turned towards my direction and I swear I could recognize the face from miles away.

Maggie Nicole Stell