Chapter 38

It was game time. I tied my hair in a ponytail and out on my head band. I took my position on the floor and so did the other girls. We were playing against the best team in the league so this should be hard but idc we're gonna play our asses off. "Ok girls last game so let's make it count" We all out our hands in. "1,2,3, WESTSIDE" We cheered. We took off and took our positions on the court. You could feel the tension rising through both teams, there was a dead silence then I screamed, "Let's go!" And set the ball across the net. Both teams were passing back and forth and back in forth. I took an opportunity to spike the ball when it came towards me. I went flying across the net and hit the floor. "Yes" Our team cheered and we went for rounds of high fives. I winked in their direction causing them to flinch. I laugh and look at the door opening and I see Sam. He smiles and winks at me watching from the door. Oh this boy. I smile back and wink back and stood there and laughed. I played my ass off cuz Sam was here and of course I was sweating my ass off.
{{later on in the game}}
It was match point 28-28, next point wins and that team had to be us and I'm serious. The coach called timeout and I walked over to Sam. "Hey baby girl" he smiled picking me up and spinning me around. "I hope we win" I shrug and he stares at me with wide eyes "Ur gonna win okay" he says. "Okay" I state. I pecked his lips and when I walked away he slapped my ass. I roll my eyes at him and walk back on the court. I started off with a strong serve and the ball was going back and forth. My heart was racing and I was biting my lip subconsciously. The ball came toward me and with all my might I spiked the ball over. The crowd went wild and so did our team. I was jumping up and down and we all formed a huddle. "We did it guys" we cheer and chest bump. We all put our hands in for the last time, "1,2,3 WESTSIDE" We all cheer and some people got pics. "I'll see you guys at the party tonight" I wave and make my way over to coach. I hugged her, "Thank you coach for an amazing experience" she hugged back, "thank you. You were my best team yet" she smiled. I ran over to Sam and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. "Congrats baby I'm so proud of you" he kissed all over my face. "Thank you Sam" I laughed a stole a kiss from him. "Time for me to pic out a grad dress" I say frowning. "It's okay baby your gonna go to college and be happy and I'll always be with you" he smiles. and so do I. He put me on his back and walked me to his car with my vball bag on his shoulder. 

 I look at my vball pics from today. We were hugging, our huddle, our cheer, us playing, me serving, water bottle thirst pics, and squad pics. I posted the funny squad pic and captioned it:
it's not over until we say it's over💥