Chapter 27

Sammy's POV

"Dude u cheated on her again" Jack yelled. "It was an old pic of me and Ally remember prom night last year" I said trying to explain myself. "Oh yea I forgot sorry man" Jack said. "It's fine I just want her back" I say putting my head in my hands. "Well. Mahogany and her are coming so talk to her" he said. "She wouldn't listen to me" I said back feeling dumb as fuck. "Well you lost her" he said and walked off.

I'm glad he walked off. I would've kicked his ass right then and there. You don't mess with my girl or say anything about her or you'll be a goner.

A few seconds later the doorbell rang, I sprinted down the stairs.

Maggie's POV

"U got this" Maya said grabbing onto my shoulders. "Thanks M" I said hugging her. 

"Hey guys" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Hey" Maya answered.

"Hey Maggie can we talk outside for a minute" Sam asked. "Uhh...sure" I said stuttering a bit.

We both walked outside to the porch, there was an awkward silence until Sam finally said something. "Maggie that pic was from last year, you have to believe me" he said begging. "Sam I believe you but I think we should take a break for awhile" I sat looking down at my feet. "What why" he said completely shocked. "I just think we move to fast and I just want to play the field right now, you know" I told him giving him a weird face cause it was really awkward.

"No I don't understand. You know what, fuck this shit just leave me alone Maggie" he said yelling and walking back in slamming the door behind him.

He's gone. Forever