Chapter 65

Sam, Lindy, and I were all watching her favorite movie, Frozen. She ended up falling asleep on Sam's lap leaving a ball of tension in the room. He held her in his strong arms rocking her back and forth. He lips we slightly apart but she still managed to look like an angel. He looked down on her with a huge smile on his face warming my heart.

"We made a beautiful girl Mags." Sam smiled and I nod.

"Yea we did." he looks over at me with that stupid smile on his stupid face, god I love this boy.

"I love you too." I mentally slap myself when that comes out Sammy's mouth. I look down at my polished nails trying to not look in his eyes. I hear him kiss Lindy's forehead and set her down in her crib. He takes a seat back on the couch but this time closer to me.

He rests his hand on my inner thigh, moving his thumb in circular motions. His hand names its way up my leg and tugs onto the hem of my shorts. I look up at his brown eyes that were pouring into mine. They were full of lust, passion, love.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, his breath fanning over my face.

"I'd like that." I nod biting my lip. That's all it took and his lips connected with mine. After a year without his luscious lips, I finally got my wish. His lips felt amazing against mine. He grabs my waist pulling me into his lap not once breaking the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. His grip tightens on my waist making me moan. I start grinding my hips making him groan. I smile in satisfaction and grind a little harder and faster.

"Fuck Mags." he moaned squeezing my hips.

His tongue swipes across my bottom asking for entrance and I let him in. His tongue explores my mouth making me moan in such pleasure. His hand dips in my underwear on dripping clit. He rubs his finger in circular motion making me moan.

"Sammy ugh fuck." I moan against his lips. I grounded myself against him trying to feel more of the pleasure. He smirked against my lips and I began to pull on his hair. I throw my tank across the room and reconnect our lips. He takes a finger and plunges it in without notice. I'm a moaning mess sitting on top of my ex, letting him finger me.

"S-ammy" a bead of sweat dripping down my forehead in this scorching hot room.

"You like that, babygirl!" he said between clenched teeth. I scratch his back possibly leaving marks in a few hours.

"Sam I'm cl-ose" I groan. "Let it go baby." after those words, I climaxed all over his finger. He brought them to his mouth, sucking on his fingers.

"Still delicious." he smirked before reconnecting our lips.

I tug on the hem of his shirt indicating for him to take it off. He disconnects our lips making a popping sound before throwing off his shirt. I reconnect our lips as his hand creeps up my back, about to unclasp my bra but I catch his hand. He disconnects for the 100th time and gives me confused look.

"We can't uh I'm sorry." I hop off his lap and run up the stairs to my room, locking my door.

Go read my book freshman please!!