Chapter 35

Today was the day I met the boy who made the biggest impact on my life since 2009. I was meeting Justin Drew Bieber with my best friends. I can't breath and I'm still sitting here in bed. I jump out of my bed and take a long shower. I straighten my long brown hair and paint my nails pastel pink. I put on my makeup and perfume. I grab my stuff and drive to the girls house.

I was wearing a black tank top with a maroon cardigan and black jeans. I slipped on some uggs and straightened my hair before walking out the door. 

We were all in the car riding to the stadium listening to "Confident ~Justin Bieber. "I'm so fucking excited." I screeched, "IKR! Wat if Justin is surprising us with new music?" Violet asked. "I would kill myself." Maya laughed. We all giggled. "Does Sam know your gone?" they asked. "Of course but I miss his lips." I pout, "Oh boo you whore!" Laurie stuck her middle finger at me so I just laughed. "We're here!" I cheered and we all ran to the entrance.

"Welcome girls. Please let me see your VIP tickets and you can come in." the security guard stated. We all handed him our passes and got in the line to meet Justin. I was next and I couldn't stop shaking. Here we go. I walked up to him and squeezed him so tight in a hug. The love of my life is right here and I'm holding him, smelling his beautiful scent, admiring his voice as he spoke, "Hi beautiful." I stood there and cried into his shirt. "I love you so much Justin," I say between sobs. "I love you more," I can feel him smile. I broke the hug and smiled at him. We took a pic with his arms around my waist and I'm holding on to him. I couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you Justin. I'll never leave you." I hug him one last time. "And I'll never leave you," he pecked my cheek. I was shaking so much. I walked away to the stadium to wait for the concert.

No one can put a bigger smile on my face than Justin.

••••••••••

{{after the concert}}

I tweeted my pics and stuff:

Nobody makes me smile more than this boy @justinbieber 💜☺️

"@maggiestell Great too meet you! Glad I got to meet one of my great supporters, I love you:)"

OMFG Justin Drew Bieber tweeted me and followed I can't breath to be honest. geez I can't wait to tell Sammy tomorrow.

••••••••••

THANK YOU GIYS FOR 10k FUCKING READS I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH YOU GUYS MEAN TO ME AND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! THANL YOU GUYS SO MUCH💖🙆😭

OH AND #sorrynotsorry FOR JB CHAPTER IT GAVE ME FEELS❤️