Chapter 41

Today was the day we we're graduating. I could throw my cap in the air and tell the teachers to suck my ass. I put on my black strapless dress that wasn't to short or to long and my red heels. I curled my hair before putting it in a high ponytail. I put on some red lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. I put on my cap and gown before walking down my steps. "Aww my baby" my mom engulfs me with a hug. "Yea the loser is growing up" My sister playfully roles her eyes at me. "I love you twerp" I hug her. "I love you too" She admits hugging me back. My mom takes a few pictures and we finally left. 

When we arrived I kept looking around for Sam before a cute brunette with hazel eyes caught my eye. I ran to Sam hugging him from the back. "Woah babe." he turned around looking at me in the eye, "You look...wow." His eyes traveled up and down my body. "You don't look so bad yourself" I tugged on his tie before pecking his pink lips. "Ur lips taste like watermelon" he sucks on my neck.

 "Later they'll taste like sex" he teased and I pushed him away laughing. "Shut up" I said swatting at his stomach. "I'm gonna miss you UOSC (University of Southern California)" He wrapped his arms around my torso, I wrapped my arms around his neck closing the gap between us. "I'm gonna miss you baby girl" He whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna miss you too but ur gonna be doing great things with Skate and I'll see you in L.A soon" I kiss everywhere on his face. His cheeks, forehead, jaw, nose, and lastly his plump lips. "Now let's graduate" I say and be nods.

"Samuel Howard Wilkinson" The principal called out. I cheered as did everyone else. He shot mr a wink and blew him a kiss. "Maggie Nicole Stell" When I hear my name I smile widely taking my diploma from the Principals hand. "Thank you" I mouth shaking his hand. "Your welcome Maggie" He smiled hugging me and I hugged back. "Jack Finnegan Gilinsky" He called and we cheered as Jack did one of his world famous body rolls. All the girls went wild. "Jack Edward Johnson" they called the last name and we all cheered. "Congratulations Class of 2014!" He yelled into the mic, we threw our caps in the air. I took Sam from beside me hugging him tightly. "We did it baby" Jack and Jack yelled simultaneously. "We did it" I smiled hugging Jack and Jack. "Maya we made it" I hugged her, "We did it" She wiped the tears under her eyes. "Hey we've got the whole summer together before u move to California and before I travel around for tours," I told her. "Fine but we're best friends forever right" She playfully hit my arm. "Forever" I hugged her once more. My mom took some pics before we drove back home. I was getting ready for the senior party at Sam's. I put on my black bandeau, a white see through crop tank that flows around my body, bleached high waisted shorts that made my ass look hot, and my black low top chucks. I washed my hair so it would come out messy wavy. I put on some casual makeup and left out for Sam's.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
{{Sam's POV}}
The party started and I was still looking for Maggie. I had my red solo cup in my hand talking with JJ And Gilinsky. I saw Maya and Maggie walk through the door. Damn her ass looked right in those jeans and her boobs were barely sticking out of he bandeau. "I'll be right back," I told the guys. They found out who I was staring at and called out a bunch of "oohs". "Damn babe your so fucking hot" I squeezed her ass which made her squeal. "Do that again and I'll pinch your sack" She threatened pointing he finger in my face. "Maybe I want u too" I rubbed my crotch against her ass to whatever beat was playing. "Sam-" I cut her off kissing both of her shoulders. "Don't" I whispered in her neck before she turned around facing me. "Let's go upstairs" I whisper in her ear and she nods.