Chapter 18

"Wake up, wake up mags" Maya said shaking me. "Huh" I asked confused. "It's 12" she said. I got up out of my bed and walked out with Maya. When we walked out the room and to the kitchen and we were greeted by my her mom and brother. "Hi Liz, hi Jake it's great to see you again" I said as I gave them a really big hug. "We missed you too sweetie" she said as she hugged me back. "I missed ya Mag the Hag" he said giving me a fist bump. "Same here loser" I smiled bumping it back.

----------------------------------

"Maya do u want to sleepover this time?" I asked. "Sure I basically live here" she said with a giggle. "That's true" I said laughing. "I'm gonna change in pjs" I say walking over to the closest. "K" Maya said continuing to stalk people on twitter. I took out Sam's grey sweatpants, a red crop top, and I left my hair natural.

"Dinner girls" my mom yelled from downstairs. We all ran downstairs to smell something so good. It was spaghetti night. "Thank you mom" I said. "Thank you Ms.Stell." Maya said. "No problem girls" she responded.

{{10 minutes later}}

We both washed our dishes and ran upstairs and I got a call from Sammy. "Hey babe" he said running his hand through his hair. "Hi wilkinson" I say smirking. "How are you" he asked. "Good and you?" I said. "Great cause I'm talking to you" he said smiling. "Your hair looks amazing baby" he said starring. I blush a little. "Sam are you wearing a shirt" I ask while laughing. "No i just took a shower" he said laughing. "I think it's sexy" I say winking. After 1 hour of talking to Sam, Maya and I finally went to bed. It was 2:00a.m and we were dead tired.

It was the longest 4 weeks of my life. I couldn't wait to see Sam in a couple of weeks!