Chapter 56

Sam roughly pushed me up the bathroom door slamming his lips onto mine. I felt the familiar fireworks and the heat in my stomach. I bring my hands up to his hair tugging slightly making him groan. His hands travel from my waist up to my brest roughly squeezing them.

"Sam..." my voice is hoarse. I dig my fingers in his back wishing he would just stick his dick in me already. "Call me daddy." he demanded. I smirk and rub my hand up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck don't do that Maggie." he bit his bottom lip, eyes closed in pleasure.

"Why daddy?" I whisper in his neck leaving small kisses up his jaw rubbing a little harder and faster.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come." he released in his jeans making me slightly laugh.

"My turn babygirl." he smirks spreading apart my legs. He rubs against my heat with his index finger making circles. I grab the edge of the counter moaning a storm.

He slowly slips down the elastic of my panties and he got a view of my dripping p*ssy. His eyes were full of lust and he licked his lips at the sight.

He slowly brought his head towards my entrance and began flicking his tongue. "Oh my god daddy. Fuck..." I'm grab a handful of his hair, pushing his head down further.

"You like that?" his voice vibrated on my clit. The pleasure I felt was completely undescribable. No one could make me feel the way he does.

"Sam I'm gonna..." I released into his mouth. He swallowed and brought his fingers up to my mouth. I wrap my mouth around his finger tasting myself.

"You taste delicious." I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into me.

His lips are so smooth and plush. Like cotton candy. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." he growls into my ear.

"Excuse me?" there was a knock on the door. "You guys have been disturbing the other customers and I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask to to leave." i laugh into Sam's shirt as the words came out of her mouth.

"We'll finish this at home." I peck his cheek.