Chapter 1

It was a typical Monday morning. I was getting ready for my first day in a new town. I honestly didn't care what I wore so I wore denim shorts, a white crop top,  a red and black flannel, and of course my black Doc Martens. Then I just raced out the door hoping school would get out soon. I already registered so I just went to my locker.

"Excuse me you can't stand here" someone said

"Sorry but this is my locker" I said

"You must be new. I'm Ally the most popular girl in school" she said

"Did I ask?" I cock my head to the side.

"And I'm still not moving" I said

"I'm trying to be nice freak" she said angrily .

"This is what happens when your nice? Can't wait to see what happens when your angry." I shoot her a smile.

"Watch your back new girl" she said walking away with her "friends" behind her.

After I FINALLY got into my locker you could hear all these girls screaming for no reason. Is Justin Bieber here? I love Justin Bieber more than I love food.

"It's just Sammy Wilkinson the most popular guy in school" someone said

"I can see." I laugh turning my head to see a blonde standing next to me.

"I'm Maya." she stuck out her hand and I shook it with a smile on my face.

"So what's so cool about this Sam guy?" I ask shutting my locker door.

"Coolest and hottest guy in school." I rolled my eyes. I hate cocky boys who think they're so cool when they're really just dick heads.

"Not that impressive to me." we both laugh. The girls that were once screaming, went silent. The hall lights flickered, and the only thing you heard were footsteps walking in our direction.

"You must be the famous Maggie."