Chapter 55

"Sam I accept." I smile widely. He smiles as well as he cheers. He slides the beautiful ring on my finger.

He picks me up and spins my around making me giggle. When he sets me back down, I place a sweet kiss on his lips.

"But on one condition." I say with a serious look on my face.

"Anything." he sat down with me on his lap.

"You buy me a new car." his eyes shot open and a frown forms on his face.

"I would if I could baby but I don't have the money, I'm sorry." he hangs his head low in disappointment.

"No no I'm just kidding baby. I'm sorry baby." I laugh kissing everywhere but his lips.

"I hate you." he laughs and I smile. He's so cute. I'm so lucky.

"I love you too." I squeeze him tightly. My hands travel down to his chest rubbing up and down.

"And because I'm sorry I'll give you a present of my own." I pull on his tie roughly. He brings his hands to my ass giving it a squeeze as I unbutton his shirt.

His lips find my neck and he starts to glide his tongue across my skin. I moan and pull on the ends of his brown hair. He began to nibble of neck causing me to screech. He smiles into my skin and blows cold air on the new purple mark on my neck causing me to shiver.

"Bathroom quicke?" he asks and i nod.

Yea Ik it's short but smut in the next chapter cuz why not :) this chapter sucks and in crying blood rn but you know it's a filler and I wanted to update cuz idk when to post the chapter to my knew book. comment what I should do and stuff cuz idk. comment, vote, and ily guys! did you guys watch the #bieberoast last night? I laughed my ass off omfg!!

twitter: jdbswilk🐷