Chapter 36

Tonight was going to be fun! Maya invited me to her halloween party tonight even tho it's in a couple weeks. It was already 4 and I had to help set up a bit.

For my costume I was a cat. I wore a black crop tank, black leggings, and black pumps. I put on my red lipstick. My hair was wavy and I decided to throw it up in a high ponytail. I drew 3 whiskers on my cheek and a black dot on my nose. I put on my cat ears for the finishing touch and I thought I looked pretty damn sexy. I got in my car and drove to Maya's. Oh and my cat tail.

Maya's POV(NEW ONE YAYAYAYAYAY)

I was pushing back tables and setting out snacks and beer until I heard the door bell. Maggie was here. "Hey Mags" I hug her. "Hey" she hugs me back. She helped me put up the decorations around the house and I changed into my costume. I was dressed up as a magician. I wore black tights, a black leotard with purple lacing, black high heel boot, a short black cardigan, and my top hat. Yes people will think it's a slutty magician but idgaf. I put on some pink lipstick and I grabbed my magic wand. My hair was straight still. I'm ready to party!

{{a few hours later}}

Maggie's POV

The party had started. Everyone was drunk or getting drunk. People were grinding each other, playing tonsil hockey, having sex I'm the living room, and other horrifying things. I was looking for Sam to see if he was here but he didn't come yet. I'm a jinx but I'm glad he's here. Sam, JJ, and Gilinsky walk in. They were all shirtless with different color bandanas. They wore skinny jeans(jeans) or joggers and then their vans. Sam looked hot as hell. His toned abs were glistening when the flashing lights hit them. He turned and saw me in my gaze. He laughed and was walking over to me. I felt his warm hands rubbing up and down my thighs. "Hey baby girl" he said leaving trails of kisses down my neck. "Hey" I stuttered turning around to see him. "Wow ur the sexiest kitty kat" he smiled. "And ur the sexiest boyfriend baby" I said pulling him closer. "Damn" he whispered. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him in. I swept my lips across his a few times before he crashed his lips on to mine. we moved in sync as he caressed my cheek with his hand. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. Our tongues swept back and forth fighting for dominance. A few moans left the both of our mouths. I broke the kiss breathing heavily putting our foreheads together.

"Happy Halloween Baby" he smiled hugging me tightly.