Chapter 46

She looks so beautiful even when she's sleeping. The way her hair cascades over her shoulder. The way her cute mouth is slightly agape. How her body is scattered all over the bed. She's adorable. "Maggie" I shook her. "Wat" She groans. "Wake up" I laugh. "Why" Her soft voice asks. "Cause I want to take you out so get ready" I rub her back. I walk downstairs to the living room considering I was already dressed.

I turned on Breaking Bad waiting for Maggie to come down. "Yo Sammy boy," Nash plopped down next to me on the couch. "Hey Nash."

"So where are you taking Maggie," He nudged my shoulder.

"The beach" I smile. I only chose to go there since I know it's her favorite.

"What the fuck man. That's boring." He laughs clutching his stomach.

"No. She loves the beach." I laugh along with him.

I here footsteps coming down the steps and I look to see a beautifully dressed Maggie. She always looks beautiful but she looks so different. I don't know why I keep saying that but it's true. She's wearing a black bandeau. She also had on her grey nike sweatpants and Adidas flip flops. Her hair was in a side braid and she had no makeup on. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"Okay I'm ready." She takes out her phone probably tweeting something.

"Alright let's go." I grab my keys off the counter walking towards the door. We both get in my car and drive to the park. When we arrive I go to the other side opening the door for her. "Such a Gent," She smiled.

I love that smile.

"I love the beach." She cheered with excitement. She's so damn cute.

"What?" She asked. Her soft voice danced in my mind. I didn't notice I was staring at her that long.

"Sorry." I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck. She laughs opening the car door. I do the same following her to the beach.

She sat down near the water. Close enough to have her feet get kissed by the water. I sat next to her, our arms were nearly touching.

"So how's college?" I ask trying to keep my eyes anywhere but her boobs.

"It's fun. There's parties like every freaking night." She shrugged. I nod turning my attention to the sunset. I scoot closer to her intertwining our fingers together.

She looked down at our hands then back up at me. "What are you doing...?"

"Holding hands with the prettiest girl I know." I smirk. I take our intertwined hands kissing her knuckles.

"Sam..." Her voice trailed off as I began sucking her knuckles. She ran her hand through her hair taking out her braid.

"I miss you Maggie." I sigh. I look in her eyes to see all the pain and mixed emotions she's feeling.

"Have you been with someone else." She asked. I hesitate to reply. She frowns letting go of my hand, stood up, and began walking to my car.

"Maggie wait," I grab her arm softly. She turns to me with tears in the brim of her eyes.

"We broke up." I say. She shook her head slapping my arm away.

"I didn't do anything Sam. You meant to much to me and you still do." She yelled.

"It was a one night stand. It meant nothing okay." I say with gritted teeth.

"Why their tits are to small? Did the have aids? No ass?" She was about to slap me but I caught her hand.

She gasped. "It wasn't you." I panted. I pushed her back up against the car. My body towering over hers.

"W-wh....." She stutters (gco). "Shhh." I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"It meant nothing cuz it wasn't you."

And at that moment, her soft pink lips touched mine.